Author Topic: Navy SEAL: Government is creating conditions to impose martial law.  (Read 8521 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Navy SEAL: Government is creating conditions to impose martial law.
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 04:24:58 am »
Do those posting in this thread about martial law REALLY believe it?  Because if so, wow.   :thud:

I can't stand Obama.  I think he's the worst thing to happen in my lifetime, but in order for him to declare martial law, he needs to first have the public behind him, which he does not, and also needs to have the military behind him, which I don't believe to be the case.

If anything, Obama should be worried about a coup on the White House, if history tells us anything.

Not at all, I just believe they like to have the story out there to create fear (see previous post).

famousdayandyear

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 04:29:54 am »
While I believe those in power are more and more willing to resort to force, simply because of the falling respect for individual liberty, I think we also should remember this from their playbook:

I am a firm believer that many of these stories (especially the over the top ones like FEMA concentration camps, etc) are meant for just this reason, to make people feel more and more helpless. Install the fear of the threat of violence so people won't speak out. Make the people fear, if you speak out, we'll turn the military on you... now go about your business and watch Honey Boo Boo, buy burgers, and run that credit card up. 

The story costs almost nothing but it can do as much damage as the real thing.

Your response, with due respect, does not address the immediate subject of the post which equates to the clearly evident circumstances being orchestrated to justify the calling for 'martial law' to be instituted.

No one here spoke of FEMA camps and such. 

By the way, in the past 18 months, have you personally encountered delays acquiring certain caliber ammo?  Just curious.

Late Edit:  From your response in the Obamacare related thread:

As more and more of this is hashed out, I'm sure we'll find a lot of crazy stuff happening that we wouldn't believe at first.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:36:48 am by famousdayandyear »

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2013, 04:40:50 am »
While I believe those in power are more and more willing to resort to force, simply because of the falling respect for individual liberty, I think we also should remember this from their playbook:

I am a firm believer that many of these stories (especially the over the top ones like FEMA concentration camps, etc) are meant for just this reason, to make people feel more and more helpless. Install the fear of the threat of violence so people won't speak out. Make the people fear, if you speak out, we'll turn the military on you... now go about your business and watch Honey Boo Boo, buy burgers, and run that credit card up. 

The story, as you call it, has already cost enormous amounts of money.  In fact we are being enslaved to fund the "triple gold platinum diamond studded" pay-pal account.

The "real thing" is the culmination of all 12 rules and the means to the ends.  It will necessitate martial law.  Boston embraced it not long ago.  The dry-runs are significant and increasing at an alarming rate.  Hope the EBT cards don't stop working.... Oh.. wait.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2013, 04:46:59 am »
That poster is either drunk or nuts. 

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Character assassination is then your end game.  Got it.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2013, 04:59:28 am »
Do those posting in this thread about martial law REALLY believe it?  Because if so, wow.   :thud:

I can't stand Obama.  I think he's the worst thing to happen in my lifetime, but in order for him to declare martial law, he needs to first have the public behind him, which he does not, and also needs to have the military behind him, which I don't believe to be the case.

If anything, Obama should be worried about a coup on the White House, if history tells us anything. 

Have you noted the firing/early discharges of prominent flag officers in every branch of the military?  In particular, Gen James Mattis USMC (CENTCOM), Gen Ham, and others for no particular articulated reason.

If you are naive enough to chalk this up to mere happenstance--good luck, my friend.
There can be no coup with a compliant, feminized "military". 

Offline Carling

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2013, 05:07:00 am »
Character assassination is then your end game.  Got it.

Didn't you recently send me a Private Message about how upset your were about SEAL secrets info being made public?  Now, a SEAL goes on national TV and talks about supposed secrets, and you're calling out those questioning the SEAL?   :nometalk:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2013, 05:08:22 am »
Have you noted the firing/early discharges of prominent flag officers in every branch of the military?  In particular, Gen James Mattis USMC (CENTCOM), Gen Ham, and others for no particular articulated reason.

If you are naive enough to chalk this up to mere happenstance--good luck, my friend.
There can be no coup with a compliant, feminized "military".

I find you to be extremely hypocritical, based on the PM you sent me regarding another thread.  If the mods allow it, or you allow it, I will post your PM to me.  If not, well, you're not being an honest poster. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

famousdayandyear

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2013, 05:20:18 am »
I find you to be extremely hypocritical, based on the PM you sent me regarding another thread.  If the mods allow it, or you allow it, I will post your PM to me.  If not, well, you're not being an honest poster. 

Do as you wish.  I think it's a wimpy thing to do, but have at it.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 05:23:40 am »
I have never been a fan of people sharing private emails.  The better thing to do would be take a disagreement that started by PM to PM to hash out.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2013, 06:02:35 am »

Carling, please let me and/or the forum know what I have done specifically that is hypocritical and dishonest.  It is getting late and since I have been accused, I would like the opportunity to at least understand the accusations.  Thank you.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 07:32:32 am »

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

You do not show the monster. You hint at it's presence. The reader's / watcher's imagination fills in the blanks and makes it far more terrifying than you can possible do. Think Cloverfield. It was totally terrifying - until they showed you the monster.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

famousdayandyear

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 07:41:48 am »
Agreed, wholeheartedly.

You do not show the monster. You hint at it's presence. The reader's / watcher's imagination fills in the blanks and makes it far more terrifying than you can possible do. Think Cloverfield. It was totally terrifying - until they showed you the monster.

Good Morning EC.  Here's a Hint:  At least nine prominent flag officers have been discharged early or forced into retirement across all services.  All with no clearly defined reasons behind the actions.  Coincidence?  Not likely. 

Yesterday, a leaked USDA memo alerted states that the SNAP program (EBT cards) will be sharply cut or cut back on Nov. 1.  Can you guess the chaos resulting from such an action--who can say what the consequences may be?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 07:51:22 am »
Morning famous!

I never believe in coincidence where government is concerned. Occasionally incompetence explains things, but never coincidence.

The discharge of the flag officers is indeed worrying. All were competent in their commands, from what I have read, and mostly well liked by their subordinates. Red flag time.

The EBT thing - I initially treated it as a threat to get the debt limit raised. An option that is there but unlikely to be acted upon. Anyone can write and leak a memo - the sad thing is I fully expect that level of misinformation now.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 11:57:01 am »
I find this laughable, but even if not, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Live each day with friends and family to its fullest.

I'm not 'worried' whatsoever....personally.

I worry for you frogs left behind.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 12:06:53 pm »

May I ask your age?   Because you're very naive.

Do you think that perhaps you have much more in common with the typical European Jew of the 1930's?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2013, 12:57:12 pm »

I said this was going to happen under this administration....BEFORE his 09 inauguration day.

Who's the 'crazy uncle'?   :whistle:

Do you really think a takeover of the government would have been planned and executed in just one president's administration? If there really is a takeover plan it has definitely been in the works longer than that.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2013, 01:03:51 pm »
No L-S. It has taken decades. We just happen to be in the end game now.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2013, 01:08:02 pm »
No L-S. It has taken decades. We just happen to be in the end game now.
Furthermore, if this were true, Obama would not be masterminding it. The guy responsible for trying to take over the government and do who knows what with it would not be all over TV and in view of the public. If this were true, somebody would (in my opinion) be pulling strings and controlling it from the shadows.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:08:43 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2013, 01:11:57 pm »
Look to the funding.

You are smart enough to follow the trail.

Obama - he's literally an empty suit. Does what he is told, when he is told.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2013, 01:13:44 pm »
Furthermore, if this were true, Obama would not be masterminding it. The guy responsible for trying to take over the government and do who knows what with it would not be all over TV and in view of the public. If this were true, somebody would (in my opinion) be pulling strings and controlling it from the shadows.

The old story about the turtle and the fencepost comes to mind.  You see a turtle on top of a fencepost, you know he didn't get there by himself - someone had to put him there. 

Of course, Obama is just the puppet of a powerful and sinister group. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:18:59 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:14 pm »
Look to the funding.

You are smart enough to follow the trail.

Many of your fellows (possibly you, I can't remember) have insinuated that this is now a one party system, and that corruption plagues both parties. Maybe we should use this logic universally? :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:16:06 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2013, 01:16:40 pm »

:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2013, 01:17:11 pm »

Nobody here suggested that Obama was masterminding it.   He couldn't find his a$$ in a room full of mirrors.

He just happens to be the perfect 'tool'.....for our cult-of-personality culture.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2013, 01:27:46 pm »
A one party system does not imply a single controller.

Let me give you a normal example. You are at a business conference and break for lunch. The more people in your group, the harder it is to decide where to go to eat. You have hit that problem. Everyone over the age of 10 has.
If you have two wealthy guys offering to buy the lunch, you listen to them, right? Pick the one that offers the best food.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2013, 01:41:07 pm »
A one party system does not imply a single controller.

Let me give you a normal example. You are at a business conference and break for lunch. The more people in your group, the harder it is to decide where to go to eat. You have hit that problem. Everyone over the age of 10 has.
If you have two wealthy guys offering to buy the lunch, you listen to them, right? Pick the one that offers the best food.

Should we not track down and deal with all of the people that are using their money and power to control others? If politics is corrupted by money and power, and there truly is just the one party now, that means that everybody else playing the game is in on it, right? It would mean that it is just an elaborate ruse to keep the masses too confused and focused on each other to pay attention to the big problem  (which is what I've been saying since I got here).
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:45:10 pm by Liberal_Spy »