Author Topic:  (Read 674 times)

famousdayandyear

« on: October 16, 2013, 01:59:13 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
First, they came for the Catholics; but I was not Catholic so. . .

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 02:26:23 PM »
I was raised catholic have since belonged to non denominational churches but this still makes my skin crawl. I am very appalled at this administrations abusing the right to freedom of religion our country has held since it's forming and writing of the constitution. When are the people of this country going to stand up to these bullies and dictators we now have in office? Obama got there by fraud and deceit and is now brow beating the country and democrats and many republicans stand by and allow it. I see my country gone and what is in it place scares me.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »
First, they came for the Catholics; but I was not Catholic so. . .
Exactly. Or should we say, "So it begins..."?
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 04:05:10 PM »

Ever notice the pattern of these types of unconstitutional moves usually being quietly made while most of the country is focused on gamesmanship going on between Congress and WH?

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 04:36:44 PM »
NB:  The First Amendment is being trashed while we are busy with Obamacare and other distractions the people in our White House are cooking up and rolling out daily.  Next up:  amnesty.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »

So it ends - America, that is. :Odance:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf