Author Topic: Limbaugh: It Feels Like We've Lost A War To A Communist Country  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Limbaugh: It Feels Like We've Lost A War To A Communist Country
« on: October 16, 2013, 05:11:38 pm »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/15/limbaugh_it_feels_like_weve_lost_a_war_to_a_communist_country.html#.Ul65VUiXVZo.twitter

Posted on October 15, 2013
Limbaugh: It Feels Like We've Lost A War To A Communist Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_condzlSs

RUSH: I want to go back to the lady on the phone who says this doesn’t feel right. What’s happening here to the country just doesn’t feel right. You know what’s happened here? You know what this feels like, folks? I’ll tell you exactly what it feels like to me. You tell me if this isn’t close. It feels like we’ve lost a war to a communist country. It’s almost like there’s been a coup. There’s been a peaceful coup. The media has led this coup, and the Democrats have taken over with popular support. We’re getting policies and implementations and things that were never, ever part of this country’s design and founding. (via Daily Rushbo)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Olivia

Re: Limbaugh: It Feels Like We've Lost A War To A Communist Country
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 05:56:05 pm »
I know exactly how he feels!  Very disillusioned today!  :#@$%:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline PzLdr

Re: Limbaugh: It Feels Like We've Lost A War To A Communist Country
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 08:41:15 pm »
We have. Ours.  :#@$%:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee