Author Topic: You're a racist because of your racism from being a racist, says Rep. John Lewis (D - Ga)  (Read 938 times)

rangerrebew

You’re a racist because of your racism from being a racist, says Rep. John Lewis (D-GA)

Posted By Jim Treacher On 4:11 PM 10/29/2013 In | No Comments

And if you have a problem with that, guess what?

Alex Pappas:

Georgia Rep. John Lewis racist racist racist Republican racist racist President Obama racist racist racist RAAAAAAAACISM.

Racist racist racist racist racist racist… racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist, racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist.

Racist racist racist Republican racist racist racist Obamacare racist racist racist racist racist, Lewis racist: “Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist. Racist racist racist racist racist racist 50s, racist Southern racist racist racist Southern Manifesto racist racist racist racist racist racist 1954.”

Whoops! I accidentally put that through the English-to-Demspeak translator. Here’s the original text:

Georgia Rep. John Lewis on Tuesday compared Republican opposition to President Obama’s health-care law to racism.

The Democratic lawmaker made the comments… during a House Ways and Means Committee hearing with Marilyn Tavenner, the administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

Referencing the numerous Republican attempts to repeal Obamacare over the last several years, Lewis said: “Just reminds me of another period in our history. Not so long ago during the 50s, many Southern senators signed a Southern Manifesto after the Supreme Court decision of 1954.”

Are you ready for the punchline? Have you guessed it already?

Ironically, while Lewis used the Southern Manifesto — which was in opposition to integration — to attack Republicans, 97 of the 99 politicians who signed it in 1956 were Democrats.

Yeah, but the other two were the real racists!

Dear Representative Lewis,

We’re sorry that some white people beat you up in the ’60s because they were racists. You did good, brave things, and you didn’t deserve that.

But it’s wrong to use that as an excuse, 50 years later, to lie about your political opponents.

Please stop it.

Warmest regards,
 The United States of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

Hank Johnson (worried Guam might capsize) is another fine democrat rep. from Ga.  You people in Georgia can be proud of this dynamic duo. :tongue2: :silly:
URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/youre-a-racist-because-of-your-racism-from-being-a-racist-says-rep-john-lewis-d-ga/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:55:16 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Morning, ranger! Nice way to get me claws out! May I?

Listen you waste of space. The bit that should have made you a man ran down your mothers leg, unnoticed.

You want to call me a racist? Go for it. Do it to my face, assuming I can remove the two son in laws - both of who make you look greymeat -  from between us.

Oh, they are not there to protect me. They are both loving and tolerant and good men. As such, they protect Dad from his own actions and temper. You seriously got no idea about racism - have you. It is a buzz word to upset the oppo and energize your supporters.

Well - it no longer works. Do you understand this very basic concept? Color does not matter. Origin does not matter. Jesus, what century you trying to live in here? Only actions matter. Now - justify yours. You will need to use words of one syllable - I am a dumb reactionary, according to you.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Morning, ranger! Nice way to get me claws out! May I?

Listen you waste of space. The bit that should have made you a man ran down your mothers leg, unnoticed.

You want to call me a racist? Go for it. Do it to my face, assuming I can remove the two son in laws - both of who make you look greymeat -  from between us.

Oh, they are not there to protect me. They are both loving and tolerant and good men. As such, they protect Dad from his own actions and temper. You seriously got no idea about racism - have you. It is a buzz word to upset the oppo and energize your supporters.

Well - it no longer works. Do you understand this very basic concept? Color does not matter. Origin does not matter. Jesus, what century you trying to live in here? Only actions matter. Now - justify yours. You will need to use words of one syllable - I am a dumb reactionary, according to you.

I certainly hope you feel better! :seeya:  I'm glad I was able to help you get rid of that venom. :laugh: