Author Topic: Coup d’etat Underway in White House  (Read 1839 times)

Offline happyg

Coup d’etat Underway in White House
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:05 am »
There it is: Another inflammatory headline from an Internet blogger.  You’ve see hundreds, or even thousands of those.  All of them scream for your attention, and yet most of them offer only meaningless diatribes, or scant details of vague conspiracies about the impending destruction of your nation, or the world.  It’s a normal tactic that the news business has employed throughout history, so not too many people even raise an eyebrow until they see the mushroom clouds any longer.  If that’s your view, and who could blame you, you’ll probably shrug-off this one too.  Before you click through, however, on your way to the next blaring headline, I’d like you to know the facts behind my screeching claim: Barack Obama is threatening to effectively dissolve your US Constitution, and nobody in Washington DC seems inclined to do the first thing about it. The moment for the American people to engage is now, if they value their country. The President is preparing to overthrow the Constitution, and with it, the United States of America.

If you listened to Mark Levin on Tuesday evening, you might get some idea of the threat now posed against this republic.  Barack Obama is sending out his hoodlums in government and media to talk about a “default.”  Let me explain to readers the absolute facts about “default.” The United States government takes in approximately $200 billion in revenues every month.  It must make monthly payments on its debts, including principal and interest, in the amount of roughly $20 billion.  Therefore, it is mathematically impossible for the US government to default at its current level of debt and income because its actual income exceeds its factual, legally-binding obligations.  After the debt obligations are satisfied, the remainder, roughly $190 billion, can be taken and applied to government spending priorities.  Naturally, those priorities include funding the military, veterans, and Social Security.

The only way a default can happen under our current situation is that if the President illegally and unconstitutionally directs the Secretary of the Treasury to withhold payments of debt obligations.  If the President does this, he will be violating the law that binds him, he will be exceeding his constitutional authority, and he will be committing flagrantly an act of economic sabotage and terrorism against the American people.  There is no recourse but for the American people in such a case to oust the President, at first by legal means, and to oust likewise all of those who give him legal shelter.

As it stands, the Republicans in Congress are shaking in their boots.  It is time to face down the dictator, and most of them haven’t the guts.  That’s where your part in this battle for the constitution comes into play.  They must hold.  They must not fold.  They must bring articles of impeachment, or the would-be tyrant must relent.  These are the only viable answers to this dilemma.  Everything else will result in the death of the Republic, either in revolutionary strife or in permanent despotism.

For those of you who clicked into this blog thinking you would read another ludicrous claim, let me assure you that there is nothing remarkable here that the globe has not seen over human history, many hundreds or even thousands of times: We have devolved into a culture and a society that no longer respects the rule of law, and no longer demands its leaders comply with it.  We have arrived at this point because when we should have spoken up in the name of law and in the name of justice, we instead deferred the fight for some future date.  That day is now.  Any further deferment will merely accelerate the collapse.  We must not surrender, we must not give in, and we must make the Republicans fight while they are able, by every means at their disposal.

If they fail, or falter, and if Obama will not blink, there will be only us.  At present, Obama hides behind the trappings of his office and a semi-legitimate claim to authority.  If he exceeds his authority, all bets are off.  His claim to authority is at such a point completely bogus.  We must demand his removal.  We must demand the House draft articles of impeachment for his extra-constitutional actions.  We must demand the Senate try him for his treason.

That’s it.  That’s all there is to this story.  Our republic’s constitution stands on the verge of a coup d’etat, with a President intent upon destroying it, with only the weak-kneed Republicans and us to defend it.  Tonight, as Senators and Representatives dance to Obama’s tune, we must change the music.   We have no choice any longer, because if we lose the constitution, we will have lost everything indespensable on this Earth that was made by men.

http://markamerica.com/2013/10/15/coup-detats-underway-in-white-house/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Coup d’etat Underway in White House
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:16:10 am »
I wonder if John Roberts wishes he could have a "do-over".  I listened to Levin tonite.  He was compelling.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 03:32:40 am »
I wonder if John Roberts wishes he could have a "do-over".  I listened to Levin tonite.  He was compelling.

I want to know why Roberts changed his vote and if he thinks - now - it was worth whatever he was trying to hide.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 03:39:34 am »
I want to know why Roberts changed his vote and if he thinks - now - it was worth whatever he was trying to hide.

Roberts was not trying to "hide" anything.  Sheesh.

Roberts reaction was offputting, but his categorization of Obamacare's mandate as a tax is a huge gift:  a tax can be overturned with 51 votes in the Senate, and tax bills cannot be filibustered. 

All we need is a Republican government, and Obamacare could be repealed in a heartbeat.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:22 am »

Roberts reaction was offputting, but his categorization of Obamacare's mandate as a tax is a huge gift:  a tax can be overturned with 51 votes in the Senate, and tax bills cannot be filibustered. 

All we need is a Republican government, and Obamacare could be repealed in a heartbeat.

It COULD have been a gift if our side had the balls to run with it. I do believe Roberts changed his vote at the last minute, as is seen in the odd writings of the court briefs which indicated an opposite reaction to the end result. I believe this may have been Robert's Trojan Horse for whatever reason made him vote the way he did. The Administration's side didn't argue it was a tax, Roberts pulled that one out of somewhere. Maybe someday, a decade or two from now, we'll hear the whole story.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 04:37:28 am »
It COULD have been a gift if our side had the balls to run with it. I do believe Roberts changed his vote at the last minute, as is seen in the odd writings of the court briefs which indicated an opposite reaction to the end result. I believe this may have been Robert's Trojan Horse for whatever reason made him vote the way he did. The Administration's side didn't argue it was a tax, Roberts pulled that one out of somewhere. Maybe someday, a decade or two from now, we'll hear the whole story.

If I recall correctly, they sorta argued it was a tax, although it wasn't a prominent part of their argument.  My recollection is that their argument was somewhat like a 10 page paper which argues that the mandate is a penalty, with a sentence at the end that says "But if you don't agree with our reasoning could you just please please please consider it a tax and rule in our favor on that basis?"
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 04:38:15 am »

Having a "Republican" party at this point - at least THIS Republican Party -  is not going to gain us a thing.  Nothing, zilch, nada.  these clowns are bought and sold by K-Street and big money and it doesn't matter what they have behind their names McCain, Graham, McConnell, and even your beloved Cornyn do not give a tinkers damn about you, me or any of us, all they care about is keeping their power and sitting on the throne of power.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:40:29 am »

On this we can agree.  I just don't trust the voters to refrain from selecting representatives who legislate largesse at taxpayer expense.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 01:28:27 pm »

IF the Republicans in office mean what they say, and believe what they campaigned on, this is true.

They ALL voted against it, but now some seem to be cowards in not being willing to fight it off.

They say they are united against Obamacare, and only disagree on how to do it, but I'm not sure that they actually would repeal it if we had a majority in both the House and Senate.

They've disappointed us before when they were in power.   I just hope this is important enough to them (and that they actually know what a disaster this policy is for America.........not sure of that since they're so insulated) to actually ACT on their words when they get back into power.

(That is, if Obama hasn't destroyed the country and the election process enough in the next few years to actually allow us to regain the majority).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 01:30:18 pm »
On this we can agree.  I just don't trust the voters to refrain from selecting representatives who legislate largesse at taxpayer expense.

I don't know if we can ever overcome the massive voter fraud the Dems have been able to get away with, and the media lies about who Republicans are, and what we stand for.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »
As long a McConnell and Tammy Fay Boehner are the republican "leaders", Obamacare will never be overturned, even if they have total control of both houses and the presidency.  One derogatory comment from a newspaper and they will fly to the comfort zone of doing nothing.  Oh, there will be lots of huffing, puffing, and threatening from the two but in the end they will do what they have always done - run from the issue. :bolt:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 04:25:51 pm »
As long a McConnell and Tammy Fay Boehner are the republican "leaders", Obamacare will never be overturned, even if they have total control of both houses and the presidency.  One derogatory comment from a newspaper and they will fly to the comfort zone of doing nothing.  Oh, there will be lots of huffing, puffing, and threatening from the two but in the end they will do what they have always done - run from the issue. :bolt:

Correct..