Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama  (Read 1742 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama
« on: October 15, 2013, 07:32:02 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/10/15/MSNBC-Analyst-Confederate-Flag-at-Protest-Represents-Threat-to-Obama-From-Paranoid-Racist-Tea-Party

14 Oct 2013

MSNBC contributor and columnist Irin Carmon when asked about Confederate flag at a protest rally “To me, this is a threat, This is a house where a black family lives, This is a symbol that is nostalgic for a time when black people were subjugated and enslaved. I think there is something deeply enraging to these folks that there is a black family living in the White House right now,”

“I think it’s a threat,”

“It certainly is very menacing,” Carmon clarified. “And I think there are people who would say that’s not what it means, but Ii think the problem is that the Republican grass roots is no longer even the underbelly that are out there screaming. There were only a couple hundred folks, but there were leaders like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz indulging their worst paranoid fantasies,”

video at link if you can bear it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:50:55 pm »
Chances are the flag was held by a DNC plant, but no matter. We have an agenda here, people!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:56:51 pm »
Has anyone come up with the name of the person on the Confederate flag pic???
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 01:12:41 am »
good question . I think he.s a Dem operative  **nononono*
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:47 pm »
Actually, I'm more concerned about Obama's threat to America. :Odance:

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »
Has anyone come up with the name of the person on the Confederate flag pic???

It's my sister's husband.  Why do you want to know?  Has he broken a law or committed a crime?

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 04:34:12 pm »

14 Oct 2013

MSNBC contributor and columnist Irin Carmon when asked about Confederate flag at a protest rally “To me, this is a threat,

He should not only view the Stars and Bars as a threat, but also the Stars and Stripes.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:40:29 pm »
It's my sister's husband.  Why do you want to know?  Has he broken a law or committed a crime?

You know the drill....google and/or facebook the "perp" to hopefully be able to say, "See?  A democrat plant"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 04:51:01 pm »

In America, 2013? I'm sure it's a hate crime of some sort. In fact, I think if a New York City cop, who can randomly stop and frisk anyone, found that flag under your coat you could be charged with carrying a concealed symbol. And if the cop happened to be black he might feel threatened enough to pull his gun.

"Drop the flag! Hands up spread eagle!"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:11:52 pm by aligncare »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 08:10:24 pm »

What this person did was take all the attention off the vets who were there to see their monuments and gave the liberal media one more thing to brush the conservatives with.   I do have an issue with people not thinking before they do something in public which will be used against a LOT of good people... as a result of this everything else was totally ignored - like the veterans in their wheelchairs throwing $20 bills up to truckers who had come there to help support their cause.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 08:16:25 pm »
What this person did was take all the attention off the vets who were there to see their monuments and gave the liberal media one more thing to brush the conservatives with.   I do have an issue with people not thinking before they do something in public which will be used against a LOT of good people... as a result of this everything else was totally ignored - like the veterans in their wheelchairs throwing $20 bills up to truckers who had come there to help support their cause.

So the media had no opportunity to focus on the vets--and this one guy should be crucified.  I disagree that people are too dumb to know the truth, unless the state sponsored media is behind it.  But I defend your right to express that view.  Respectfully.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 08:19:06 pm »
So the media had no opportunity to focus on the vets--and this one guy should be crucified.  I disagree that people are too dumb to know the truth, unless the state sponsored media is behind it.  But I defend your right to express that view.  Respectfully.

This media will only cover the important things if drug kicking and screaming to do so and when our side gives them anything at all to cover rather than the important story then we hurt ourselves.  I also think Larry Klayman was a huge mistake with his speech telling Obama to put down the Koran .. not that I don't agree with the Klayman sentiment, but he allowed the media to have a soundbite that fit their paradigm of those crazy tea partiers.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »
This media will only cover the important things if drug kicking and screaming to do so and when our side gives them anything at all to cover rather than the important story then we hurt ourselves.  I also think Larry Klayman was a huge mistake with his speech telling Obama to put down the Koran .. not that I don't agree with the Klayman sentiment, but he allowed the media to have a soundbite that fit their paradigm of those crazy tea partiers.

I get it.  Honestly I do and have for quite a while.
Personally, I ignore 98% of media.  But, hey, that's me.