Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama  (Read 990 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:32:02 PM »

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Re: MSNBC Analyst: Confederate Flag At Protest 'Threat' To Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 03:50:55 PM »
Chances are the flag was held by a DNC plant, but no matter. We have an agenda here, people!
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
Has anyone come up with the name of the person on the Confederate flag pic???

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
good question . I think he.s a Dem operative  **nononono*
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 11:05:47 AM »
Actually, I'm more concerned about Obama's threat to America. :Odance:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »
Has anyone come up with the name of the person on the Confederate flag pic???

It's my sister's husband.  Why do you want to know?  Has he broken a law or committed a crime?

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:12 PM »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »
It's my sister's husband.  Why do you want to know?  Has he broken a law or committed a crime?

You know the drill....google and/or facebook the "perp" to hopefully be able to say, "See?  A democrat plant"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online aligncare

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 12:51:01 PM »

In America, 2013? I'm sure it's a hate crime of some sort. In fact, I think if a New York City cop, who can randomly stop and frisk anyone, found that flag under your coat you could be charged with carrying a concealed symbol. And if the cop happened to be black he might feel threatened enough to pull his gun.

"Drop the flag! Hands up spread eagle!"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:11:52 PM by aligncare »
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 04:10:24 PM »

What this person did was take all the attention off the vets who were there to see their monuments and gave the liberal media one more thing to brush the conservatives with.   I do have an issue with people not thinking before they do something in public which will be used against a LOT of good people... as a result of this everything else was totally ignored - like the veterans in their wheelchairs throwing $20 bills up to truckers who had come there to help support their cause.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
What this person did was take all the attention off the vets who were there to see their monuments and gave the liberal media one more thing to brush the conservatives with.   I do have an issue with people not thinking before they do something in public which will be used against a LOT of good people... as a result of this everything else was totally ignored - like the veterans in their wheelchairs throwing $20 bills up to truckers who had come there to help support their cause.

So the media had no opportunity to focus on the vets--and this one guy should be crucified.  I disagree that people are too dumb to know the truth, unless the state sponsored media is behind it.  But I defend your right to express that view.  Respectfully.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:06 PM »
So the media had no opportunity to focus on the vets--and this one guy should be crucified.  I disagree that people are too dumb to know the truth, unless the state sponsored media is behind it.  But I defend your right to express that view.  Respectfully.

This media will only cover the important things if drug kicking and screaming to do so and when our side gives them anything at all to cover rather than the important story then we hurt ourselves.  I also think Larry Klayman was a huge mistake with his speech telling Obama to put down the Koran .. not that I don't agree with the Klayman sentiment, but he allowed the media to have a soundbite that fit their paradigm of those crazy tea partiers.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »
This media will only cover the important things if drug kicking and screaming to do so and when our side gives them anything at all to cover rather than the important story then we hurt ourselves.  I also think Larry Klayman was a huge mistake with his speech telling Obama to put down the Koran .. not that I don't agree with the Klayman sentiment, but he allowed the media to have a soundbite that fit their paradigm of those crazy tea partiers.

I get it.  Honestly I do and have for quite a while.
Personally, I ignore 98% of media.  But, hey, that's me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf