Author Topic: VIDEO: D.C. Metro Police Officers Try To Wrangle American Flag From Veteran  (Read 714 times)

VIDEO: D.C. Metro Police Officers Try To Wrangle American Flag From Veteran

This is what Democracy looks like ……

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Offline Cincinnatus

Dayamn. Whoever thought we would live to see the day?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Afraid this is just a taste of what's coming.  Get prepared for it.  No time to be taken by surprise  IMHO.

Online musiclady

What could be the possible motivation for the cop to take away a flag from a veteran?

This is absolutely insanity........and for no purpose whatsoever.

These people have lost their collective minds!
"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Rapunzel

I don't know if anyone else saw the first segment on Megyn Kelly a few minutes ago - a documentary filmmaker who was in tears over how he saw our veterans treated yesterday and the utter dishonesty of our media in reporting that AND the truckers. 
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

After five years of this regime, and after Obama told us exactly what he planned to do, we still remain surprised, disappointed and dismayed at the results of a planned takeover of our Republic and the complicit inaction of the so-called "media".

Personally, I stopped watching any TV news outlets; no cable.  The news I do try to glean comes from what I believe to be fairly reliable and honest sources.  Fox News is largely financed by Prince Al-Aweed bin Talal (sp) -- a Saudi -- who also sends millions to Georgetown University funding their "Muslim Studies" program.  (Ironically, Georgetown was founded in 1790 by the Society of Jesus -- the Jesuits -- a Catholic University at the time.)

In my view, the incidents caught on film and posted by individuals not media, are merely the forerunners of what this regime is planning.  And I believe less than 3% of Americans will be prepared when it comes.  History repeating itself.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo