Author Topic: Calling All Patriots: Million Veteran March On The D.C. Memorials October 13th  (Read 30756 times)

Offline happyg

Do you have access to vid that is source of this jpg for context?
This would help when I contact my congress critters.  Thx!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3t5yDaGAgbY
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:20:27 pm by happyg »

Offline Rapunzel

If someone is on FR and can post and ping HoldOnNow to the image, that will do the trick.

I'll send it to him on his Facebook page..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

All those elderly vets are not doing this solely for themselves, but for the next generations. This is most likely their last gift to us.

Of everything I've seen and read, this brought me to tear.  :patriot:

Offline Rapunzel

and above all how the media seizes on these things to beat up on decent people who love this country.  It is an issue I had back when the Tea Party movement started and some people on FR would revel in doing something at a rally that was provocative and then brag about it on FR afterwards.  I just think there is a time to be above it all and on our best and most proper behavior to show the real differences between us and the crazies on the left. The media ignores their outrageousness, they use ours against us...  it is another reason I supported at the 8/28 rally them asking people to leave who were trying to be provocative.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

and above all how the media seizes on these things to beat up on decent people who love this country.  It is an issue I had back when the Tea Party movement started and some people on FR would revel in doing something at a rally that was provocative and then brag about it on FR afterwards.  I just think there is a time to be above it all and on our best and most proper behavior to show the real differences between us and the crazies on the left. The media ignores their outrageousness, they use ours against us...  it is another reason I supported at the 8/28 rally them asking people to leave who were trying to be provocative.

Agree.  However, the media will distort the patriot message no mattter what behavior is exhibited.  This is a truth difficult to accept. But true.  Actions cannot be honed to expected media reaction--it never varies.  IMO.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Liberal trolls showing up on twitter under the #1MVMarch hashtag, commenting on the Confederate flag image and wondering where the burning cross photos are?   MSNBC will run with this tomorrow, and the O-bots will dutifully pollute internet discussion with it, as directed by their betters.

famousdayandyear

Liberal trolls showing up on twitter under the #1MVMarch hashtag, commenting on the Confederate flag image and wondering where the burning cross photos are?   MSNBC will run with this tomorrow, and the O-bots will dutifully pollute internet discussion with it, as directed by their betters.

And that will impact your core principles? 

Offline Rapunzel

Offline happyg

Good one! I thought he was calling George Soros! LOL!

Offline musiclady

I LOVE it!    :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

And that will impact your core principles?

No, of course not.  I am not talking about the people who pay close attention to this stuff. I am talking about distortion that seeps out of the media and into national consciousness.  Palinization is a good term for it.  But then, you already knew that.

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Great pictures, Rapunzel.

Now I must vent.  I've been sitting on my derriere for two weeks now, waiting to get back to work.  On Saturday, a glimmer of hope.  This morning I wake up to discover that the Senate democrats are insisting on increased government spending or there's no deal.  I'm sorry, did I wake up in Venezuela?  This is absolutely insane.

What's more insane is that, to communicate with our director (one of three people left standing after we all got sent home), I have to do it through my private email account. Heaven forbid I should do anything other than LOOK at my blackberry.  ARGGGGH!   :chairbang:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:15:48 pm by Puss-N-Boots »
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Rapunzel

Great pictures, Rapunzel.

Now I must vent.  I've been sitting on my derriere for two weeks now, waiting to get back to work.  On Saturday, a glimmer of hope.  This morning I wake up to discover that the Senate democrats are insisting on increased government spending or there's no deal.  I'm sorry, did I wake up in Venezuela?  This is absolutely insane.

What's more insane is that, to communicate with our director (one of three people left standing after we all got sent home), I have to do it through my private email account. Heaven forbid I should do anything other than LOOK at my blackberry.  ARGGGGH!   :chairbang:

Yes, we have become Venezuela... keep the BlackBerry open in one hand a post here with the other.  I missed Hong you hee BTW.

Offline olde north church

Listen, it is down to the "Double Secret Probation" strategy.  Our side is going to be blamed, accused or portrayed in the most negative light anyway.  What difference does it make, to quote something I heard recently.
The wicked flee when no one pursueth, the righteous are bold as a lion.  Be bold and you cannot be ignored.  The milquetoast approach has paid few dividends.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

Listen, it is down to the "Double Secret Probation" strategy.  Our side is going to be blamed, accused or portrayed in the most negative light anyway.  What difference does it make, to quote something I heard recently.
The wicked flee when no one pursueth, the righteous are bold as a lion.  Be bold and you cannot be ignored.  The milquetoast approach has paid few dividends.

goopo

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The absolute truth is that NOBODY is going to remember who caused the shutdown....this time next year.

The entire country's voters suffer from attention deficit disorder.

And one more thing...whether the Obama administration or the MSM want to recognize it or not...the TEA PARTY has not only awakened, but it has grown exponentially since the 9/12/09 protest demonstration in Washington, DC.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cincinnatus

Unconfirmed report from FB but probably accurate:
Today it was reported that the barricades were re-installed around the memorial...Looks like we'll just have to take those barricades back down won't we ladies and gents?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Have-Your-Six/199070763591253?hc_location=stream
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

Unconfirmed report from FB but probably accurate:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Have-Your-Six/199070763591253?hc_location=stream

I heard that same report on American Family Radio this afternoon.

The barricades are back.

Obama is an idiot.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I heard that same report on American Family Radio this afternoon.

The barricades are back.

Obama is an idiot.

Indeed he is. Yet pinning all the blame on him is a mistake. Obama can't run again. Let's widen it out and pin the blame for this petty crap where it belongs. On the Democrats as a whole. Not a one of them has raised a peep of protest.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cincinnatus

Good point: Let's widen it out and pin the blame for this petty crap where it belongs. On the Democrats as a whole. Not a one of them has raised a peep of protest.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

Indeed he is. Yet pinning all the blame on him is a mistake. Obama can't run again. Let's widen it out and pin the blame for this petty crap where it belongs. On the Democrats as a whole. Not a one of them has raised a peep of protest.

Agree with Cincinnatus.

GOOD point!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.