Author Topic: 146,000 Michiganders - at least - face loss of cheaper policies under new health care reform rules  (Read 476 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
At least 146,000 Michiganders — and possibly thousands more — with health coverage purchased directly from insurers now are learning their polices will end Dec. 31 because they don’t meet the minimum requirements of the federal health care act....

http://www.freep.com/article/20131013/NEWS06/310130056/Individual-polices-being-dropped-Obamacare-Michigan

Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline Rapunzel

I heard on the news an hour ago a woman in PA is out protesting today, she went to see what it will cost and went from $200 a month for her family to just under $1000 - she said she will have to decide between insurance (which she currently has) and feeding her family.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
I heard on the news an hour ago a woman in PA is out protesting today, she went to see what it will cost and went from $200 a month for her family to just under $1000 - she said she will have to decide between insurance (which she currently has) and feeding her family.

Ironically, the very type of story that was used to sell 0-Care to the public is the type of situation it is creating.
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline Rapunzel

Ironically, the very type of story that was used to sell 0-Care to the public is the type of situation it is creating.

Yes, and I'd find it funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf