Author Topic: Oops: Gabby Giffords Jackass Husband Commits A Felony At New York Gun Show  (Read 1052 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/

Oops: Gabby Giffords Jackass Husband Commits A Felony At New York Gun Show…

Rather ironic a self-promoting tool like Mark Kelly, who exploits shooting tragedies to campaign for new gun laws (and position himself for political office), ends up committing a Class E felony because of these same laws.

Via GSL:

A TTAG reader writes: “Mark ‘I wasn’t really buying that AR-15’ Kelly is committing a felony right in front of New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. It’s against New York State (NYS) law for someone to be in possession (i.e. holding) a handgun without a valid NYS Pistol license. Mark Kelly can’t have a NYS pistol license because he’s not a legal resident of New York.” … Unless we hear otherwise, under Article 265 of New York State penal law, Mr. Kelly’s committing a Class E felony

rangerrebew

I don't know if it was that show but at some gun show he bought an AR 15 and when asked about it, because he is anti-gun, said he bought it for a friend - another felony under federal law. :2gunz:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I recall that. He was trying to show how easy it was to buy an AR - then he had to sit out the waiting period, just like everyone else  :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink