Author Topic: Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly Its Plans Are  (Read 1098 times)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline olde north church

Obamacare is  tri-purposed, at least.  Take over 17% of US economy, check.  Move citizens to single payer system, on schedule.
What is the third, less apparent and more destructive?  How about siphoning a trillion plus dollars from the middle class to the poor in 10 years or less?  With the increased cost of insurance and likely ineligibility for subsidies to pay for the increased rates, families will be force to sell off assets to keep up with payments.
Basically stealing the land from the farmers a la Zimbabwe and South Africa.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:22:22 PM by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Relic

It's ok, Democrats mean well, and they're "for the little guy". The media will ignore this as much as possible, and the American public is too stupid to realize just what's going on without help.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline Relic

Obamacare is  tri-purposed, at least.  Take over 17% of US economy, check.  Move citizens to single payer system, on schedule.
What is the third, less apparent and more destructive?  How about siphoning a trillion plus dollars from the middle class to the poor in 10 years or less?  With the increased cost of insurance and likely ineligibility for subsidies to pay for the increased rates, families will be force to sell off assets to keep up with payments.

I couldn't agree more. Ironic how many people who are about to be economically bludgeoned, enthusiastically voted for the human garbage that is Obama.

My youngest son, (21), has had his eyes opened, and I'm quick to remind him what he's seeing is what I told him was coming.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Quoting another poster here:

Obamacare is nothing but a high tech Nazi concentration camp. Instead of ID numbers tattooed on the arm, we have SSNs on file. Instead of being greeted by someone as you get off the train and being directed to the death camp or the work camp, we now have a committee to decide if you live or die. Instead of doctors deciding if they will save you or not, we now have a committee. Instead of a log book with all the victims information, we now have computer files. Instead of armed guards we have the NSA, IRS, and FBI working together to punish anyone who says anything negative about Herr Obama. I could go on at some length but you get the idea.

He is entirely correct!

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
Mr. Roy, once again, has some very good points.

I would also like to point out (probably again) that the subsidy gambit is in fact a ruse. Much like those "mail-in rebate" offers, you have to buy the product at full-price first, then wait for months before your tax refund comes in to get the subsidy. That's because the subsidies are set up as "tax credits." That means that the full price you would see without any subsidy whatsoever would be the price you pay regardless.

In other words, attempting to bottleneck the system was unneccessary and advertising the prices with subsidies is blatantly dishonest. (That, of course, is a hallmark of this administration.)

Offline olde north church

This is why I think the pontificating and calls to educate the people are pretty much a waste of time or perhaps the cart before the horse. Before Jefferson, Madison, Alexander and Jay were possible, Sam Adams, Thomas Paine and Patrick Henry were necessary.  They awoke the populace, urgency.  Concurrently was the education and arms.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:14:27 PM by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Just for the fun of it, I went on to see how much it would cost me for healthcare coverage.  For me and my husband, both of us in very good health, the cheapest plan is $726 a month with a $5,000 deductible and $40 copays.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline aligncare

NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline happyg

Just for the fun of it, I went on to see how much it would cost me for healthcare coverage.  For me and my husband, both of us in very good health, the cheapest plan is $726 a month with a $5,000 deductible and $40 copays.

There is no way I could afford something like that. I'm already tapping into my savings.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf