Author Topic: The Obamacare implosion is worse than you think By Marc A. Thiessen  (Read 599 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Obamacare implosion is worse than you think By Marc A. Thiessen
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »
But instead of focusing on the Obamacare debacle, the news is filled with stories about .?.?. the government shutdown. The irony is, the shutdown was intended to stop Obamacare. Instead, it is rescuing Obama from his own incompetence.

Thanks Teddy. 

Just as some of us said, let Obamacare fall of its own weight.  And it IS falling.  But instead of rising in the polls because everything the GOP predicted about Obamacare is coming true, Republicans are in the toilet because of the shutdown.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »
Quite the contrary. Assuming ObamaCare collapses of its own weight, a questionable proposition since the Dems will move heaven and earth to keep it functioning, guess who will be on the side of the angels?

Besides, as noted on another thread, ObamaCare ought be opposed just on principle, but one must have some principles of his own to recognize that fact.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 01:18:58 PM »
Obamacare is imploding. But thanks to the government shutdown, everyone is talking about the implosion of the GOP instead.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 01:27:19 PM »
Thanks Teddy. 

Just as some of us said, let Obamacare fall of its own weight.  And it IS falling.  But instead of rising in the polls because everything the GOP predicted about Obamacare is coming true, Republicans are in the toilet because of the shutdown.
The next 12 months should be interesting. If Obamacare fails, there should be calls from democrats to drop, amend, the program--right?

If I was in charge of "conservatism" I would allocate a significant effort, to track and document the ineffective outcomes of Obamacare.

I mean significant $$, indisputable. Not a lick and promise here, a clever soundbite there.

We can be certain the democrats and supporters will spend plenty to document the "success."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »
The next 12 months should be interesting. If Obamacare fails, there should be calls from democrats to drop, amend, the program--right?

If I was in charge of "conservatism" I would allocate a significant effort, to track and document the ineffective outcomes of Obamacare.

I mean significant $$, indisputable. Not a lick and promise here, a clever soundbite there.

We can be certain the democrats and supporters will spend plenty to document the "success."

Document, document, document.    So few young people are going to sign up that Obama may be forced to delay the individual mandate.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf