Author Topic: 3rd Party vs Mark Levin's Amendment Convention  (Read 977 times)

Offline Politics4us

3rd Party vs Mark Levin's Amendment Convention
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:08:04 pm »
I heard Mark Levin mention last night that his friend Hannity is suggesting we may need a third party, and Levin responded that the liberty amendments are the answer. Today, Glenn Beck suggested that we can't just look to our founders, and that a third party was the answer. It almost sounded like Beck was mocking Levin. I am open to a third party or the conventions. I think that it's not likely for the amendment conventions to take place, and then get 3/4 or 3/5 of the states to vote in agreement. Levin is great, but sometimes he mentions his book too much. We should be open to both ideas.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:49:00 pm by Politics4us »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: 3rd Pary vs Mark Levin's Amendment Convention
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:07:24 pm »
Levin did say on his radio show last night he doesn't think we have time for the convention, though he believes it's the answer.  yesterday on The Blaze Beck suggested pretty much the same thing and then said he thinks it should be done within the GOP in much the same way the Whigs were ousted and replaced by the GOP, but from within the existing party.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 05:35:24 pm »
On today's Glenn Beck Show, he advocated a third party before Ann Coulter was on.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 08:30:02 pm »
On today's Glenn Beck Show, he advocated a third party before Ann Coulter was on.

If Rush starts then they will have a serious move in that direction and the Republicans old guard have doubt it on themselves
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Politics4us

Re: 3rd Party vs Mark Levin's Amendment Convention
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 12:40:39 am »
Mark Levin's show hasn't been good the past few months in my opinion. He just plugs his book.