Author Topic: Is Obama Creating a Martial-law-ready Military?  (Read 766 times)

Offline happyg

Is Obama Creating a Martial-law-ready Military?
« on: October 14, 2013, 09:21:13 AM »

famousdayandyear

Re: Is Obama Creating a Martial-law-ready Military?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:31:23 AM »
Why, yes.  Yes he is.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 10:45:53 AM »
Why, yes.  Yes he is.

I laughed when I read your reply. I was picturing you saying it aloud. I do agree 100% with you. They guy is a tyrant!

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »
This should be of major concern to anyone paying attention to what Obama is doing.

Without a military committed to our Constitution and the rule of law, Americans will suddenly be subject to the whims of the commander in chief.   The country will change citizens into mere subjects, living in constant fear of a progressive agenda.

Litmus test for flag officers:  Are you willing to fire upon a fellow American?

If the answer is "no" -- you are out--  fired/discharged/etc.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »
The military you need to be worried about is the one currently being built on domestic soil.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 11:09:57 AM »
"What kind of leader wants a military more loyal to himself than to the rule of law?"

There's a two-word answer to that question, and I believe we all know what it is.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
This should be of major concern to anyone paying attention to what Obama is doing.

Without a military committed to our Constitution and the rule of law, Americans will suddenly be subject to the whims of the commander in chief.   The country will change citizens into mere subjects, living in constant fear of a progressive agenda.

Litmus test for flag officers:  Are you willing to fire upon a fellow American?

If the answer is "no" -- you are out--  fired/discharged/etc.

People are just going to have to learn to lie to the government as much as the government lies to us.  Everywhere, everything, all the time.

"Yes, of course I will give the order to fire on Americans... just depends on which Americans you are talking about."   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Olivia

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
People are just going to have to learn to lie to the government as much as the government lies to us.  Everywhere, everything, all the time.

"Yes, of course I will give the order to fire on Americans... just depends on which Americans you are talking about."   :silly:

Great Idea!  Fight fire with fire!   :laugh:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »
Great Idea!  Fight fire with fire!   :laugh:

Fill up their databases with nonsense and lies.  Compute that, boyz!  GIGO...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 11:47:45 AM »

Or they could find their spine and start actually holding the government responsible for its lies.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 11:56:02 AM »
A harbinger of things to come may be found in the recent actions of federal officers during the "shutdown".
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »
A harbinger of things to come may be found in the recent actions of federal officers during the "shutdown".

If things get really bad, who knows what frightened, angry people will think of...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf