Author Topic: Mother Of 15 Insists “Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children”  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

As you contemplate the "shutdown" and the so-called sequester keep this woman and the others in this article in mind.

If you want a perfect snapshot of the dysfunction that is poverty in America, you won’t see a more perfect one than in the above video. Angel Adams of Tampa, Florida, has fifteen children by three different fathers. When her “fiancé,” who had already fathered ten of those children got sent to jail, she says things began to fall apart. She and twelve of her children are now living in a single hotel room, without shoes, without food, and without clean clothes.

(Read More: Tennessee Man Has 22 Children Through 14 Woman, Costing Taxpayers $7,000 Per Month.)

Adams blames social services for failing to help her. Social service agencies, however, claim that they were trying to help, and paid for rent, utilities, and even furniture. In addition, Adams admits, community members have been helping with food.

“Somebody,” Adams says, “needs to pay for all my children . . . somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.” And there’s your underclass snapshot: It’s somebody else’s problem.
[emphasis added]

Video at link: http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/10/25953-mother-of-15-insists-somebody-needs-to-pay-for-all-my-children/

Ok, enough contemplating. Tomorrow is Monday. Get out there and get to work so you can support this woman and her brood.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Mother Of 15 Insists “Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children”
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 05:54:33 am »
"WE" didn't make that woman have even one child. After the first or even the second she should have known a bit about what caused babies...  if they go on welfare then they should have rules.. one being mandatory sterilization (JMHO) and drug testing.  At this point put her "babies" into foster homes.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:36:12 am »
“Somebody,” Adams says, “needs to pay for all my children . . . somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.”

You are totally right my dear.

Now go look in the mirror and scream that at the person you see. Use your prison visitation day to scream it at your banged up ten times baby daddy. Find the other two baby daddys and demand support.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:41:45 am »
We could have dealt with this years ago, even back when Clinton took credit for "reforming" welfare. It's simple. Just put a two-child limit on benefits, effective some day about 10 months from now. Get pregnant tomorrow? No bennies for that baby, sorry.

If you're already getting benefits for six or 10 kids, well, we taxpayers may be stuck with their care and feeding, but there's no reason not to turn off the tap before potential mothers create another mouth to feed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Olivia

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 11:55:36 am »
You see this every day, in every state.  This kind of mentality is what keeps them having more babies.  More babies equals more money. 
One twenty-one year old black girl told the emergency room physician that her grandmother told her she was a money machine.  She already had five children and was delivering another one.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 11:58:53 am »
If there is any doubt in anyone's mind about the woeful effects of the entitlement mentality, listen to this woman say "someone needs to be responsible for these kids." :3:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 12:10:42 pm »
You see this every day, in every state.  This kind of mentality is what keeps them having more babies.  More babies equals more money. 
One twenty-one year old black girl told the emergency room physician that her grandmother told her she was a money machine.  She already had five children and was delivering another one.
That's exactly what I observed during my five years or so in the child support enforcement field. They (my "clients") kept procreating like it was their job - because that's essentially what it was.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org