Author Topic:  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

« on: October 14, 2013, 12:50:35 AM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:54:33 AM »
"WE" didn't make that woman have even one child. After the first or even the second she should have known a bit about what caused babies...  if they go on welfare then they should have rules.. one being mandatory sterilization (JMHO) and drug testing.  At this point put her "babies" into foster homes.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:36:12 AM »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 07:41:45 AM »
We could have dealt with this years ago, even back when Clinton took credit for "reforming" welfare. It's simple. Just put a two-child limit on benefits, effective some day about 10 months from now. Get pregnant tomorrow? No bennies for that baby, sorry.

If you're already getting benefits for six or 10 kids, well, we taxpayers may be stuck with their care and feeding, but there's no reason not to turn off the tap before potential mothers create another mouth to feed.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 07:55:36 AM »
You see this every day, in every state.  This kind of mentality is what keeps them having more babies.  More babies equals more money. 
One twenty-one year old black girl told the emergency room physician that her grandmother told her she was a money machine.  She already had five children and was delivering another one.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »
If there is any doubt in anyone's mind about the woeful effects of the entitlement mentality, listen to this woman say "someone needs to be responsible for these kids." :3:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 08:10:42 AM »
You see this every day, in every state.  This kind of mentality is what keeps them having more babies.  More babies equals more money. 
One twenty-one year old black girl told the emergency room physician that her grandmother told her she was a money machine.  She already had five children and was delivering another one.
That's exactly what I observed during my five years or so in the child support enforcement field. They (my "clients") kept procreating like it was their job - because that's essentially what it was.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf