Author Topic: TheBlaze Hires Conservative Radio Host Dana Loesch as Host and Contributor  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/09/dana-loesch-is-joining-theblaze-in-an-exciting-new-role/

TheBlaze Hires Conservative Radio Host  Loesch as Host and Contributor

Oct. 9, 2013 2:25pm Erica Ritz

TheBlaze TV

Self-described “conservatarian”  Loesch is joining TheBlaze as a host and contributor.

Loesch will continue to fill in as a guest host of “The Glenn Beck Program” and will be contributing across the network in a larger role, but you’ll have to stay tuned for more information about the details.

“I’m excited to join The Blaze team,” Loesch remarked.  “I love the fight in this group and their dedication to creating the best content available on multiple platforms. They’ve been at the forefront of new wave media…I can’t wait to get started.”

The conservative radio host – who lives in St. Louis, Missouri – has been described as “fearless and fiery” in her approach, and tackles issues from Washington politics to gun control.

Loesch appears regularly on Fox News, ABC, CNN, and HBO’s “Real Time” with Bill Maher, and was the first and only female guest host for Michael Savage’s radio show.  One of the original Breitbart editors, she also co-founded the local Tea Party in St. Louis and speaks regularly on the subject of new media.

Loesch was named to Talkers Magazine’s top 100 “heavy hitters” in 2012, and was ranked one of the top 16 most powerful mothers online by Neilsen.

I'm excited to join The Blaze team. I love the fight in this group. Thanks for the kind words, all!

Michelle Malkin recently described Loesch as “funny, fearless and fiery … she’s social media-savvy and telegenic, raw and polished, smart and down to earth. She says what she means and she can say it phenomenally well in any medium: radio, blogging, TV and Twitter.”

Glenn Beck, who owns TheBlaze, told Politico that Loesch is “everything that a broadcaster needs to be — insightful, honest, funny and willing to stand up for what she believes in.”

He added on his television program Wednesday evening: “We are thrilled to have her. She is one of the people that is on the front lines fighting the good fight. We have wanted to have her as a part of TheBlaze for a very, very long time.”

Loesch will be hosting a Twitter chat Wednesday evening beginning at 5:15 p.m. ET to discuss the move, and will answer fan questions using the hashtag #DanaOnTheBlaze.

This post has been updated.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

He hired Sara Carter recently and she has been great so far on Real News... 

My two favorite programs over there each day now is Real News and Wilkow... look forward to him slowly filling the slots with more talent like this.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

Count down begins on how soon she is proclaimed to be a "kook". 10-9-8-7....
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

famousdayandyear

Count down begins on how soon she is proclaimed to be a "kook". 10-9-8-7....

Hope he has phased out (or lost) SE Cupp.  She really creeped me out.

Offline Rapunzel

Hope he has phased out (or lost) SE Cupp.  She really creeped me out.

She shows up long distance on Real News from time-to-time, but for the most part she is gone. There is a heavy-set, very attractive black woman who pretty much runs Real news now -- she is VERY smart.. put Cupp to shame.

famousdayandyear

She shows up long distance on Real News from time-to-time, but for the most part she is gone. There is a heavy-set, very attractive black woman who pretty much runs Real news now -- she is VERY smart.. put Cupp to shame.

I have subscribed and like Sara Carter and Wilkow very much.
Dislike Moron Trivia and have let them know, but they still do it.

Offline Rapunzel

I have subscribed and like Sara Carter and Wilkow very much.
Dislike Moron Trivia and have let them know, but they still do it.

They are still growing and changing.  I think adding Oceander Loesch is another good move forward (as was hiring Laurie Dhue).