Author Topic: [BOMBSHELL] Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Killed Breitbart and Clancy  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/10/bombshell-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-clancy/?fb_source=pubv1

[BOMBSHELL] Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Killed Breitbart and Clancy
Posted by: Brandon Walker Posted date: October 10, 2013 

Doctor Jim Garrow, philanthropist and worker for one of the largest non-profit organizations on the planet to save female children from slaughter in China. He has been featured on several media outlets throughout the world. Last Sunday, as a guest of Now the End Begins internet radio program however, he dropped a bombshell on the world. Dr. Garrow claims that up to a week ago he was covert CIA. To top it off on the program, he states he knows that President Obama ordered the hits that killed Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart!

Jim Garrow

Doctor Jim Garrow is a man that works for ending genocide in China. He has a PhD, taught college classes in the United States, and throughout the world. He is also the founder of the Bethune Institute, which operates hundreds of schools throughout China. He was even given a secondary honorary doctorate from the North Carolina Collage of Theology and is one of the few Christian teachers in China. In fact many of the Chinese elite business members and military personnel send their kids to Doctor Garrow’s school.

Then Doctor Garrow started noticing the atrocities surrounding him in China. He started noticing that there was a diminishing value in the lives of females. With China issuing the order of one child per family due to over crowding, families were literally choosing to abort, sell,  and even kill the female child to try for a boy to pass on their lineage and name sake.

Thus he founded Pink Pagoda Girls, a world non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of unwanted girls in China. Pink Pagoda Girls even goes as far as finding homes for the female children. The work has become so recognized not just in the United States but around the world. Dr. Jim Garrow was even nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in saving the lives of over 50,000 young Chinese women.

So it came as an absolute shock when listening to the internet radio program on Now the End Begins radio that he made several startling revelations.

Dr. Garrow relieved was that he was actually asked to take the military litmus test that he outed in February 2013. Among the rumors that the United States Military was purging top brass using a “litmus test” of sorts. The high-ranking officials were being asked “would you fire on an American citizen”. If you said no, you found yourself unemployed. Several high-ranking officials have claimed this. Dr. Garrow spoke out about this on Alex Jones’s radio program, Now the End Begins radio, Glenn Beck,  and several conservative internet mediums. If you wonder why several top officials were asked to step down or retire, this very well may be why. It left open the question as to why Dr. Garrow of all people would be asked this “litmus test”.

Well it seems that was when Dr. Garrow decided once again to shock the world by stating that up until October 3, 2013, that he was a CIA operative in the Obama Administration, and actually fired from the CIA by President Obama, or “outed” he called it, for his blowing the cover on the Military Litmus Test. The President’s branch director forced Dr. Garrow into early retirement for leaking “classified” information.

But the surprises kept right on coming.

Andrew Breitbart died under mysterious circumstances. The autopsy said that he died with no prescription drugs in his system and only a .04 blood alcohol content not days after taping an interview with the now also deceased “alleged” gay lover of President Barack H. Obama. So why if he died of natural causes did the FBI go after his widow for potential homicide?

Well according to Dr. Jim Garrow, Andrew Breitbart was not dead of natural causes. According to the interview, he was killed directly by the Obama Administration.  Andrew Breitbart was known for his controversy against the administration and the news media. Several people believed he was killed including some of the main founders of www.breitbart.com in his memory.

Then there was Tom Clancy. Tom Clancy died last week at the age of 66. Although they say “natural causes”, the actual list of cause of death on his autopsy, cause of death unknown.

Tom Clancy once said:

I hang my hat on getting as many things right as I can. I’ve made up stuff that’s turned out to be real — that’s the spooky part.”-Tom Clancy to the New York Times

It is no secret when he wrote The Hunt for the Red October that he was met at the door by Pentagon officials and FBI agents demanding to know where he got top-secret documents. Dr. Garrow states that after the incident, the CIA “spoon fed” him classified information and scenarios to write his novels in a manner that was entertaining but contained that ever needed element of truth. Dr. Garrow says that is why he was killed because he was getting to close to a secret they don’t want the world to know. In fact Dr. Garrow attributes the statement quoted above as “a little too late”.

Dr. Garrow states President Obama had Tom Clancy killed as well and noted that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Amazingly enough, or coincidentally, the doctors did not perform an autopsy on Tom Clancy’s body for 5 days.

Finally he revealed a revelation so shocking to the radio program that can be best described in their own words:

Lastly, he revealed that Obama’s administration was made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Dr. Garrow said that it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals This is why, Garrow said, that all of Obama’s education records have been permanently sealed.- Now The End Begins

Brandon Walker

Licensed Preacher and Journalist from Texas. Veteran of the US Army, medically discharged under honorable conditions. Seventeen year veteran of law enforcement that worked for such organizations as the Massachusetts State Police, Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Corrections Corporation of America (Administrator), and Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Christian Constitutional Conservative with degrees in Business and Criminal Law.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Re: [BOMBSHELL] Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Killed Breitbart and Clancy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:53:38 am »
Well according to Dr. Jim Garrow, Andrew Breitbart was not dead of natural causes. According to the interview, he was killed directly by the Obama Administration.  Andrew Breitbart was known for his controversy against the administration and the news media. Several people believed he was killed including some of the main founders of www.breitbart.com in his memory.

I realize this will probably might cause the more staid around here to squirm, but some of us do wonder if Breitbart might have passed under nefarious circumstances, so allow me to post the Lame Cherry version:

Breitbart's Final Indignation

As another Lame Cherry matter anti matter exclusive.

Upon inquiry the following was revealed concerning the assassination of Andrew Breitbart.

The Breitbart sanction was set 5 days prior before the event. The knowledge he possessed concerning B. Hussein Obama was known to the cartel before he made his public threats about bringing down Birther Chin.
As in previous revelations, this story goes into areas which were not expected, but the basis for the Breitbart murder was his having hacked into the Ledger Files and found the information there which this blog has exclusively revealed, that Sheik bin Laden was dead before his stand in was shot in Pakistan, and that B. Hussein Obama had purchased the body.
This was the content of the revelations which Andrew Breitbart was about to reveal which would have brought down the regime and tracked to the aristocrats who manage and rule this world.

The assassination team was three members. They flew in on a civilian flight from Germany. They are German based and work now for German intelligence, after having been associated with American intelligence.
They are the children of Operation Paperclip and work out of Berlin now. They were all though "Americans".

The control was a black German aged 30. The primary assassin was a female, blonde hair, blue eyed and aged 40. Their back up was a male aged 63.

Andrew Breitbart was "chipped" for RFID tracking and that is what these three were doing on the night in question.
The vehicle they occupied was parked two blocks away from Breitbart, and the female lead got out of the automobile and approached to intercept Breitbart.

Her guise was simple in she wore a Star of David and carried a book by Breitbart. They met, and she stopped him, inquiring if he was "Andrew Breitbart" showing the book and giving fan admiration.
She asked for an autograph for the book and a picture on a digital, which she took.

At that moment of closeness, she leaned in and kissed Breitbart on the cheek, and then with her hand brushed the cheek as if to remove lipstick.
This is how the poison was contacted to Breitbart. It was a dual formula, which when mixed became a toxin. In this way, it was "safe" for the handler as she could wear the main agent on her lips, and then add the catalyst by brushing her hand on the cheek, disguised as her perfume.

This toxin was of KGB origin, and a cartel mole flew into America, to obtain it from Russian stores carried in America. The Russians have toxins on hand in the United States for operations, and it was these stores which were raided.
Putin nor the Russian embassy had no idea that it was their chemical agent which was used.
The cartel mole flew back out after his mission was complete.

The 63 year old back up, too was wearing a Star of David to appeal to Breitbart's sympathies, and would have approached in like manner, and if the female failed would have administered a toxin by handshake "from a fan".

This was a Holder cell operation, but he was not employing this team. Obama did not know of this operation, but Holder did.

The chip was planted on Breitbart by someone who works at Breitbart and answers to American Intelligence. This person scrubbed the Breitbart hack information and is still at work at Breitbart as a minder working for Homeland.
He knows that it was his chip that got Breitbart murdered.

The 3 assassins flew back out to Berlin and are still alive. They were not terminated for their actions as are associates of Abwher.
There was a sum of 500,000 for the contract on Breitbart.

Mrs. Breitbart and her father, Orson Bean, do not know that this was an assassination, but they believe that Breitbart was murdered.

The coroner who was murdered, was approached with a pay off to "provide a pre disposed finding" but refused and was terminated.
The official who followed did agree to the terms.
A payment of 250,000 dollars was issued.
This was American taxpayer money in the Obama bailout from Europe which funded this operation.

American intelligence does not know that Breitbart was sanctioned. The Director of the FBI does know though that he was hit by a "German" team.
Mueller works for the cartel and it is the reason he is aware of this operation.

This 3 person team was not the same team that sanctioned Aaron Swartz, but they are the same operational group.

It was 6 minutes after the poison was administered that Breitbart was puffy pink on the sidewalk.
The poison breaks down quickly and is absorbed quickly. There was no danger to those trying to revive Breitbart, as it does not leave a trace in the body as the main agent, but leaves parts per million traces in the separate ingredients.

Breitbart did not make any back up files of the information he gleaned. All the information he had has been wiped.
Breitbart did not share the information with anyone, including his wife. The Homeland mole who chipped him, did not even know the information, but he did make up a back up copy before he destroyed the digital file. This mole does know the content of the information now though.
The cartel and Homeland do not know that the mole knows the content of the hack files.

nuff said

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:00:33 am »
GOPBR jumps the shark.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 02:05:07 am »
GOPBR jumps the shark.

and why did I know you would jump in here to trash TBR..... I guess I should be doing psychic readings on TV (not) just you are beyond predictable...

Actually even one of the two defenders you have on this site has said from DAY ONE that Breitbart was murdered.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 02:07:45 am »
I'm always willing to consider these types of things, but I remain skeptical.  Even if the allegations are true, it's the kind of thing you can't really go public with until there is substantial evidence, and in this case there really is none.  The fact that people are going public without evidence suggests that something else is at play.  Book sales, maybe?  Who knows.

I'm not willing to buy into any conspiracies of this sort without substantial evidence to back it up.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 02:08:56 am »
GOPBR jumps the shark.

7 minutes!  You're so easy. :eatdrink:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 02:10:38 am »
and why did I know you would jump in here to trash TBR..... I guess I should be doing psychic readings on TV (not) just you are beyond predictable...

Actually even one of the two defenders you have on this site has said from DAY ONE that Breitbart was murdered.

Yippee.

I spent several years in the funeral business.  Medical Examiners are rarely wrong in their findings of the cause of death.

Breitbart's death was not classified as a homicide.  In fact, it was due to natural causes.

Please tell me you're not going down the conspiracy theory path with this.  Conspiracy theorists are nutburgers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 02:10:40 am »
It's like catnip, Lips.

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 02:13:24 am »
More like boob bait.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 02:14:52 am »
Until I read about these claims from Jerome Corsi and Orly Taitz, I'll stay skeptical.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 02:37:22 am »
Both pieces read like they were written by a 1950s film noir screen writer and narrated by Brodrick Crawford. Frankly, I couldn't make out half of what was said. Truth probability? Very low.

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 02:40:20 am »
Both pieces read like they were written by a 1950s film noir screen writer and narrated by Brodrick Crawford. Frankly, I couldn't make out half of what was said. Truth possibility? Very low.

I think we all realize that AC.  I like your Film noir/Brodrick Crawford comparison though.  :laugh:   

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 12:44:44 pm »
It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility, and I'm not exactly one for conspiracies. Too many high profile critics of this administration have died under shady circumstances for my comfort, thank you very much. It is NOT beneath this administration to pull off stuff like that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 01:25:46 pm »
I would take this with a very small grain of salt. Jim Garrow's resume is mostly a self created storyline and his 'humanitarian work' has been disputed by many who are on the ground. He has made some outlandish claims recently that have turned out false or nothingburgers.

If you google "Jim Garrow + Fraud" it is pretty eye-opening.