Author Topic: Left's new crusade: Adult/kid sex  (Read 1489 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Left's new crusade: Adult/kid sex
« on: October 13, 2013, 07:16:03 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: Left's new crusade: Adult/kid sex
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 08:08:52 AM »
If there are enough votes and money in it, the Democrat Party will endorse anything.  What's worse?  Pedophilia or infanticide?  They already endorse the latter.  Nuff said.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 08:09:33 AM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Currently Thinking of a Clever Avatar
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 08:17:22 AM »
If there are enough votes and money in it, the Democrat Party will endorse anything.
That pretty much sums up the party in a nutshell: Anything for votes.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 08:43:17 AM »
If there are enough votes and money in it, the Democrat Party will endorse anything.  What's worse?  Pedophilia or infanticide?  They already endorse the latter.  Nuff said.

Liberals in Britain have already started pushing for "abortion" up to two years of age so we can expect to see that here. :headbang:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 08:48:02 AM »
Liberals in Britain have already started pushing for "abortion" up to two years of age so we can expect to see that here. :headbang:

Wait, WHAT?! When? I missed that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 10:47:24 AM »

Where did you hear that?

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 05:09:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:19:47 PM by rangerrebew »
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:21:30 PM by rangerrebew »
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 05:30:15 PM »
Thank you, Ranger!

Interesting read.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 05:32:46 PM »
Thank you, Ranger!

Interesting read.

You mean read (s)? :silly:
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 05:35:19 PM »
 :silly: :silly:

Plurals are kryptonite to me.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »
Legal or not, if some pervert ever touched a child of mine, I would find them, hold them down, put my .45 in their mouth, and pull the trigger.

Consequences be damned.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »
I wouldn't bother with a gun. Nor would the child have to be mine to get that response.

Online musiclady

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 07:11:43 PM »

It's already being mentioned by followers of Peter Singer, who's advocated it for years.

If you can kill a baby in the birth canal, then why shouldn't you be able to kill a baby who's 18 months old or more?

No one should be surprised by this.

It's just the next logical step in creating a Progressive master race.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »
I wouldn't bother with a gun. Nor would the child have to be mine to get that response.

But if the child is yours, the odds of a jury finding you guilty is fairly low.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
It's already being mentioned by followers of Peter Singer, who's advocated it for years.

If you can kill a baby in the birth canal, then why shouldn't you be able to kill a baby who's 18 months old or more?

No one should be surprised by this.

It's just the next logical step in creating a Progressive master race.

You are sooooo correct.  Along with it will come child brides so as not to "offend" muslims. :osama:
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf