Author Topic: 9 High Ranking Military Flag and General Officers Fired By Obama, 1st Time In US History... (Video)  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Cincinnatus

Given that these firings are being done with Obama as C-in-C this is a most worrisome development.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Given that these firings are being done with Obama as C-in-C this is a most worrisome development.

Really?  Are you (or any of the rest of you for that matter....) familiar with any of the specific reasons why each of these senior officers was "fired"??  What if they were relieved for very good reasons, or are all of you just opposed to this because it is happening on Obama's watch??

Just curious.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:19:01 AM by Chieftain »

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Really?  Are you (or any of the rest of you for that matter....) familiar with any of the specific reasons why each of these senior officers was "fired"??  What if they were relieved for very good reasons, or are all of you just opposed to this because it is happening on Obama's watch??

Just curious.

:smokin:

I'm quite sure they were all fired for very good reason according to someone! I just doubt that most objecitve Americans would agree with the reasoning of that someone!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I'm quite sure they were all fired for very good reason according to someone! I just doubt that most objecitve Americans would agree with the reasoning of that someone!

In the same token that General Petraeus' laptop was seeded through by NSA/FBI. It was a mere coincidence in timing I am sure.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
AFRICOM chief Gen. Carter Ham says some of Benghazi attackers had al Qaeda "linkages" - CBS News
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/africom-chief-gen-carter-ham-says-some-of-benghazi-attackers-had-al-qaeda-linkages/

Remember they said Patrick Kennedy gave a stand-down order. How ludicrous! This is unheard of!  But it's okay it's Obama.

Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" - CBS News
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officials-on-benghazi-we-made-mistakes-but-without-malice/
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:16:16 PM by Gazoo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf