Author Topic: Park Service Paramilitaries (Mark Steyn)  (Read 552 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Park Service Paramilitaries (Mark Steyn)
« on: October 12, 2013, 10:30:17 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Park Service Paramilitaries (Mark Steyn)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 10:31:36 PM »
Great op-ed from Steyn (as usual)

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »

I'm not sure in what sense you mean that. Well written as are all his commentaries? Yes, indeed. But I also find it deeply, deeply disturbing. What in the name of heaven have we come to under this President?
The NPS has spent the last two weeks behaving as the paramilitary wing of the DNC...
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »

I'm not sure in what sense you mean that. Well written as are all his commentaries? Yes, indeed. But I also find it deeply, deeply disturbing. What in the name of heaven have we come to under this President?

Yes it is disturbing.  Steyn knows a bit of the rights we are all willingly handing over to our government since as a Canadian he has no free speech rights in Canada and IIRC if he were to return there would be compelled to stand trial in a long-standing suit against him for speaking out about Islam.  He has a way with words to tell people what they have handed over to this government - if only people would actually read it and do something.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »
Before the last few weeks, people had a positive view of Park Rangers. Now, not so much. They went from being a friendly, likable servant to viewed along side the IRS.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 10:45:59 PM »
Before the last few weeks, people had a positive view of Park Rangers. Now, not so much. They went from being a friendly, likable servant to viewed along side the IRS.

Yes, that will be a byproduct of what Obama has done. Sad really.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf