Author Topic: This has to stop! Two Bus Loads Of Texas Vets Being Held Up By Park Police At Iwo Jima Memorial. Video  (Read 1842 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline ABX

God bless the young MP who came in to help intervene.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:04:09 pm by AbaraXas »

famousdayandyear

Unbelievable.  Bless that young man in camo.

Offline ABX

Unbelievable.  Bless that young man in camo.

I can't believe they actually pulled up a tanker truck and filled the barrycades right in front of the buses of Vets. Disgusting.

famousdayandyear

I can't believe they actually pulled up a tanker truck and filled the barrycades right in front of the buses of Vets. Disgusting.

Did I hear it said they had to wait for Senator Cornyn to intervene?  How can that be?
Something has to be done.  This is going to get worse.

Offline sinkspur

Did I hear it said they had to wait for Senator Cornyn to intervene?  How can that be?

Since John Cornyn is the personification of evil, obviously he would NEVER intervene to help vets from his home state.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

I heard it that he had already called to intervene. He had called that morning to tell the parks department to let them in.

Offline ABX

Since John Cornyn is the personification of evil, obviously he would NEVER intervene to help vets from his home state.

He has a lot of problems but he has always been good to the vets and soldiers. I just checked his page. He greeted them at the airport this morning when they arrived and some of the vets are posting he tried to help them today.

Offline ABX

Apparently he showed up right after this video to intervene. I'm trying to find out what happened but he has a lot of photos going on the bus to meet with the vets who were stuck there.

Offline Olivia

This video is the most outrageous thing I've seen during the shut-down.
I can't say what I'd like to say here because I'd be visited by Obama's goons!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

famousdayandyear

This video is the most outrageous thing I've seen during the shut-down.
I can't say what I'd like to say here because I'd be visited by Obama's goons!

Don't worry.  Maybe they'll have a cell in the camp for Tarheels only.  I'll be there for sure.

Offline musiclady

I'm not one for hyperbole, but if this were 1935, those Park Police would be the equivalent of the Gestapo.

This is perhaps the most frightening display of abuse of power we've seen yet from this outlaw administration.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

I am amazed at how peaceful people have been so far with these NPS thugs. I take that as testimony to how law abiding the group most effected are. If this was the OWS or some other Leftist bunch things might be quite different.

How long is this peaceable approach going to continue? The removal of the barrycades at the Lincoln Memorial today may be the harbinger of a hardening attitude. I hope so.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams