Author Topic: Fox News and talk radio brainwashed my dad  (Read 1025 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News and talk radio brainwashed my dad
« on: October 12, 2013, 01:48:07 pm »
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/11/fox_news_and_talk_radio_brainwashed_my_dad_partner/

Friday, Oct 11, 2013 05:41 PM CST
Fox News and talk radio brainwashed my dad
How my father came to believe the right-wing lies of Rush Limbaugh and other conservative pundits
By Jen Senko and Rory O'Connor

Jen Senko is a filmmaker who watched in horror as her father slowly came to believe the extreme right-wing lies of Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media mavens. Now she’s making a documentary about it calledThe Brainwashing of My Dad.

Senko’s first documentary, Road Map Warrior Women, won recognition with several festival awards. Her most recent film, The Vanishing City, co-directed with Fiore DeRosa, exposes the economic policies that have made New York a city for the rich. The Vanishing City won Best Feature Documentary in the Williamsburg International Film Festival, Best Short Documentary in the Harlem International Film Festival, and Honorable Mention in the Los Angeles International Film Festival.

Rory O’Connor, a filmmaker and author whose works include the book, Shock Jocks: Hate Speech and Talk Radio, interviewed Senko about her film.

continued.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Fox News and talk radio brainwashed my dad
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:05:44 pm »
/snicker