Author Topic: Former Hillary associate claims to have been her personal hit man  (Read 1149 times)

rangerrebew

Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing for Money

Like many Americans I have been glued to the Pete Santilli show today in an attempt to keep up to date with any updates on the truckers. That show is streaming live at www.ridefortheconstitution.org as I write this.

There are bombshells being dropped on that show that go far beyond a trucker's strike.

The story the listeners are getting is that Larry Klayman was prepared to go on Neil Cavuto's show tonight and show pictures of National Guard troops that have been assembled to squash the uprising, should it get out of hand. But it is also being reported that Fox News pulled the interview. Why?

Was the Fox interview pulled because Klayman wanted to talk about some other issues as well, including a gentleman named Larry Nichols, who was a longtime associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton? The accusation is that Fox News does not want to share this story and only wants reports of the alleged National Guard troops in D.C.

Guerilla Media Network reported on September, 24 2o13:

Clinton Insider Admits To Murder For Hire Claiming He Did It For The Money

Larry Nichols, former 10 year accomplice to the Clintons, can now add hit-man to his list of dirty deeds.  Nichols dropped a bombshell on The Pete Santilli Show when he very calmly admitted that he had murdered people, on command, for Bill and Hillary Clinton.  Mr. Nichols has been a voice crying out in the wilderness since he brought to light the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton during his reign as Governor in Arkansas. That information would eventually play a key role to Clinton's impeachment in the 90′s.  Larry says he makes no apologies.

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered.   The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them.  I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it.

Larry maintains the Clintons were into so many illegal activities at the time, they had to have a team of mercenaries made up of friends and state-troopers to cover it all up and keep them protected from the public finding out.  According to Larry Nichols, both Bill and Hillary were wild and out of control and both were relentless in their pursuit for money and power.  From running drugs, to the rape and beating of women and young girls, both of the Clintons are guilty of the unspeakable crimes.

When Pete asked Larry about Gennifer Flowers making headlines last week claiming Bill had told her Hillary had eaten more bleep than he had Larry said that's old news, and indeed it is … Larry had made that same statement on the Pete Santilli show early last spring.  Larry is adamant that Hillary Clinton is a "Dyke" and always has been.

One thing I know for sure She did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn't Bill Clinton's Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.

Nichols and many other insiders claim Clinton began having sex with Hubble to gain employment at The Rose Law Firm which she believed would eventually advance Bill Clinton's chances of becoming Governor of Arkansas.

The above quotes came from a radio interview. I have obtained a video that is posted on the same page. It is 4 hours long and I have not had time to isolate the comments so I have no idea what segment of the show contains them. I am posting the video for those who might have time to listen to it. WARNING: Some content in the video may be offensive to some in this audience. Pick up the video around the 1Hr 09Min mark.

This is a perfect example of how major stories can be squashed by large media outlets. I was unaware of this story until today. Is it true? Maybe so and maybe not. The point is that if a former associate makes these accusations it should be covered by the media even if their only intent is to discredit such comments.

Larry Nichols was there and he knows what happened. Is he lying? That's something that only he and others that were there truly know.

If the accusations that are flying on the Pete Santilli show are true, it is just more evidence that we cannot fully put our trust in Fox News.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/#ixzz2hVR0w59h
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/#LEkEghKqszG3gGkC.99
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:28:03 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Former Hillary associate claims to have been her personal hit man
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 11:41:20 am »
As he said, he's in it for the money.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 11:43:39 am »
Now why would the Clintons allow this guy to live....IF he had done all those things?

When you're planning on running for PUTUS?

Don't think so......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 12:12:37 pm »
I remember radio host Jim Quinn talking about Larry Nichols and all of this allegations many, many years ago. There's probably something to them (maybe not as much as he says, though).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 12:15:16 pm »
Over time, he could have retained some sort of evidence.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 07:21:03 pm »
Many questionable deaths tied to the Clinton's.  Read all the Clinton books, DC, you would be stunned at all they got away with - being a Demoncrat has it's advantages in the media that you never get if you are a Republican.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 08:31:04 pm »
Many questionable deaths tied to the Clinton's.  Read all the Clinton books, DC, you would be stunned at all they got away with - being a Demoncrat has it's advantages in the media that you never get if you are a Republican.

Never doubted that the Clintons have bodies buried somewhere....or thrown in the woodchipper.  It''s just that I doubt the Clintons would leave loose ends after all these years.

This guy is a loose end.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald