Author Topic: Obama says- can't pay your mortgage? You're a deadbeat!  (Read 1106 times)

rangerrebew

Obama says- can't pay your mortgage? You're a deadbeat!
« on: October 12, 2013, 11:20:14 am »
President Obama Says - Can't Pay Your Mortgage? You're a Deadbeat!

By Onan Coca   / 10 October 2013   / 397 Comments   

Hey, Middle Class America! The President of the United States of America has a warm message of comfort and greeting for you.

“I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a deadbeat. And you can anticipate that will hurt your credit. “

"If you don't pay your mortgage, you are just a deadbeat" - Thanks Obama

— Craig R. Hoover (@craigrhoover) October 8, 2013

Yep, that comes from the Commander-in-Chief-of-Debt.

President Barack Obama had the audacity to call millions of Americans who have struggled to pay their monthly mortgages after the housing bubble that the Democrat Party created burst, DEADBEATS.

Perhaps if the Democrat Party were more interested in running a fiscally sound nation than in giving away goodies at the expense of the middle class, we’d have a lot less “deadbeats” running around out there.

I’m just so glad that we have this articulate and wise man leading our nation from the White House. Imagine if we had a President who couldn’t talk so good, what a mess we might be in.

obama-dunceThe Obama Presidency is simply more proof that substance trumps style, every time. The American people have to stop treating national elections like some debauched beauty pageant where what matters most is optics, and the issues come second. The majority of American voters cast their ballots for a policy dunce, whose ideas have led us far deeper into debt and discord than the rest of our Presidents combined.

The Obama administration has been a farce from the very beginning, and comments like this simply underline the fact that we’re the idiots who let the guy move in to the White House.

(Well not me… I didn’t vote for him.)

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2175/president-obama-cant-pay-mortgage-youre-deadbeat/#CvveIrHeRbmTXKVE.99

Liberal_Spy

Re: Obama says- can't pay your mortgage? You're a deadbeat!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 12:14:15 pm »
Not trying to come to Obama's defense here (I've made it clear I don't support him) but have you read this? Opinions/thoughts on the article?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05/24/who-is-the-smallest-government-spender-since-eisenhower-would-you-believe-its-barack-obama/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:16:07 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 01:38:45 pm »
Fascinating.

The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Especially when you consider that the honorable TEA PARTY movement got its impetus precisely because Obama forced tax payers to pay the mortgages of these 'deadbeat' non-mortgage payers.

Of course, the fact that no one holds the punk responsible for anything he says or does, means that he'll get away with it.

His ignorant, blind supporters can be exposed to facts, but they go willfully on their ignorant way defending him and his liberal, lying gobbled-gook, and bowing down in obeisance.

Fools.

ALL of them.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 10:20:06 am »
Fascinating.

The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Especially when you consider that the honorable TEA PARTY movement got its impetus precisely because Obama forced tax payers to pay the mortgages of these 'deadbeat' non-mortgage payers.

Of course, the fact that no one holds the punk responsible for anything he says or does, means that he'll get away with it.

His ignorant, blind supporters can be exposed to facts, but they go willfully on their ignorant way defending him and his liberal, lying gobbled-gook, and bowing down in obeisance.

Fools.

ALL of them.

:thumbsup: