Author Topic: state of the disunion  (Read 795 times)

Offline dcskidd

state of the disunion
« on: October 12, 2013, 08:58:22 pm »
Can't say it any plainer-
when untied we stand our dividends fall.
I read a lot of new columns in many different virtual publications- the comments as well.
Seems like everyone has great feedback on how best the situations in out nation can best be rectified.
Armchair quarterbacks about, and thats about it.
We continue (as a nation) to vote, pay taxes and bitch at the evening news; we whine and cry about the way this country is being run into the ground by the GOP, the Democrats, Illegals, the NFL salary cap and the MLB designated hitter.
Lots of words but no actions.
So while I'm reading all these articles I take a break and read a few hundered pages of the Affordable Health Care Plan. Hmm... that put me ahead of half the jokers in the Capitol. At least I read part of it.
But I don't recommend it. If you want to read something good, read the Declaration of Independence. I mean really read it. Then do the math, and afterwards, take a gander at the constitution.
Then go ahead and sit back on your collective asses, and blame the government for all the problems they caused when you voted them in.
I think its time for a little sould searching America- THEY didn't do this to us. WE put them in the position to stick it to us, then we simply bent over, just like the liberal media and the Hollywierdos told us to.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: state of the disunion
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »
This isn't a poll.  Moving to General.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Liberal_Spy

Re: state of the disunion
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 09:02:12 pm »
What are the biggest problems, and in your opinion, how do we fix them?