Author Topic: MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School Student (Houston)  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Gang superiors ordered three MS-13 members to mutilate a Klein Forest high school student whose body was dumped in the Sam Houston National Forest last month, Walker County investigators said Friday.

Capt. Tim Whitecotton of the Walker County Sheriff's Office said 16-year-old Josael Guevara was also in the gang but "somehow made the higher-ups mad."

Whitecotton described it as "a relation strike among the MS-13. They were all members of the gang."

Guevara's body was discovered on Sept. 23. Cristian Zamora, 22, was arrested the same day.

Jose Bonilla-Romero, 17, was arrested Oct. 3, and Ricardo Lara, 18, was arrested on Monday.

All three have been charged with murder and are in the Walker County Jail, with bail for each set at $1 million.

Whitecotton said the killers used a machete, which the FBI says is MS-13's weapon of choice.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Gang-bosses-ordered-death-of-Klein-Forest-4889182.php?cmpid=hpbn
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:32:27 pm by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

Re: MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School (Houston)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 12:20:23 pm »
a machete ... MS-13's weapon of choice
Geez, how does one become this inhumane?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SouthTexas

Re: MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School (Houston)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 04:09:03 pm »
Geez, how does one become this inhumane?

For some sad reason it is not that uncommon.  It's a tool used by the jihadist, cartels, gang bangers, and i imagine countless other. Remember the Hutu/Tutsi rumble in Africa?  They whacked arms and legs off of men, women, and children.

rangerrebew

MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School Student (Houston)
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 10:31:33 pm »
For some sad reason it is not that uncommon.  It's a tool used by the jihadist, cartels, gang bangers, and i imagine countless other. Remember the Hutu/Tutsi rumble in Africa?  They whacked arms and legs off of men, women, and children.

Its called terrorism - or work place violence. :Odance:

Edit:
I fixed the title because I originally left out "student." -AC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:32:50 pm by Atomic Cow »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School Student (Houston)
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 10:46:38 pm »
This will get them a death sentence in Texas, about 8 years in the UK.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

Re: MS-13 Gang Bosses Ordered Death of High School Student (Houston)
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 09:36:04 pm »
This will get them a death sentence in Texas, about 8 years in the UK.

This MAY get them deported but I wouldn't be surprised to see Eric Holder come to the aid of the "boys' club'. :thud: