Author Topic: Remarkable 3D images of a foetus in a womb reveal how a baby's touching of its face is indicative of its physical and psychological development  (Read 790 times)

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Rapunzel

I have long supported mandatory 3D ultrasound before a person can have an abortion and they have to look at it, take it home and look at it for 48 hours before they commit this act......

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Liberal_Spy

I have long supported mandatory 3D ultrasound before a person can have an abortion and they have to look at it, take it home and look at it for 48 hours before they commit this act......

I don't support taking away a woman's right to an abortion, but I do kind of like your idea. A lot of women have abortions and secretly mourn the baby they never had for the rest of their lives. It might change their perspective to see their living baby and then have to decide.

Offline olde north church

This is how you fight abortion, not from the pulpit.  Religion holds no reality for people and abortions aren't being performed on those filling the pews, at least those who will admit.
The photo of the unborn reaching and holding the finger of the doctor would be another choice, photoshopped or not.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

This is how you fight abortion, not from the pulpit.  Religion holds no reality for people and abortions aren't being performed on those filling the pews, at least those who will admit.
The photo of the unborn reaching and holding the finger of the doctor would be another choice, photoshopped or not.

There is more than one way to fight the killing of the unborn under the false guise of "choice" for women.

But I agree that science/biology/technology is the most effective in a secular society.

Nothing like finding out the left has been lying through its collective teeth about the "tissue" inside you, by seeing your baby touch his or her face.

This is good stuff, and will save babies' lives.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf