Author Topic: John McCain attacks conservatives  (Read 1069 times)

rangerrebew

John McCain attacks conservatives
« on: October 11, 2013, 08:23:57 pm »
John McCain Attacks Conservatives

By Onan Coca   / 11 October 2013   / 506 Comments   

John McCain (R-AZ) is a hero of the Vietnam War. From everything we’ve been told about his harrowing experiences during his time as a Prisoner of War, he acted bravely -- heroically even -- and he should be given respect for that service to his country. Any man who is willing to lay his life on the line for his fellow citizen is worthy of our respect and admiration.

All of that being said… it’s time for John McCain to ride off into the sunset.

John McCain is becoming the Democrat’s best weapon in their war on the Republican Party.

For the last few weeks, Republicans and Democrats have been battling over who will be perceived as being most to blame for the government shutdown. As an Eagle Rising reader, you know that while we don’t fear the shutdown as much as some, we are thoroughly in the Republican corner when it comes to who should be blamed.

The Democrat Party is fully to blame for what is happening. The Democrats, led by Harry Reid and President Obama, have refused to negotiate even a jot or tittle of the budget in an attempt to end the impasse.

You wouldn’t know it by listening to John McCain.

Leave it to John McCain to step onto the Senate floor and begin reciting the Democrats talking points over the politics of the shutdown. Obviously still annoyed at the tactic used by Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) a couple of weeks ago, McCain continued to attack the repeal Obamacare effort.

“Somehow, to think that we are going to repeal Obamacare, which would have required 67 Republican votes, of course, was a false premise, and I think did the American people a great disservice by convincing them that somehow we could.”

john-mccain (1)Again, McCain exposes his shortsightedness in his belief that because repeal of Obamacare would be nigh impossible… it wasn’t worth fighting.

McCain truly believes that we didn’t realize that Obamacare would not be repealed. Of course, President Obama would veto the effort, if it made it that far. We all were aware of what was happening, Senator. The point wasn’t about repeal. The point was proving to the legislature, the media, and the world that Obamacare is unpopular and unwanted in the United States of America. The point was showing that the people, especially conservative Republicans, supported Republican efforts to defund Obamacare.

Now McCain continues to compound his failures with his disgusting attacks on conservative members of his own party. Please Senator McCain, don’t wait until 2016, retire now and let Arizonans elect a new Senator through a special election. You are no longer a useful member of the Republican Party, and you could serve your constituents and your party best by walking away.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2199/john-mccain-attacks-conservatives/#C8Zd9OZEQPzd1MWM.99

Offline Olivia

Re: John McCain attacks conservatives
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 08:29:28 pm »
Actually, I would like for someone to ask John McCain why he thinks it's OK to exempt Congress and the Senate from the very law they wrote? 
Why is it OK to give businesses a one year delay on Obama care and not everyone?

I'm ready for some point blank questions and answers. 

Another thing...McCain went from a respected war hero to a hateful, traitorous, old man that should have retired years ago.  His need for attention and the spotlight is so obvious it's embarrassing.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:32:38 pm by Olivia »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 11:44:55 pm »
John McCain attacks conservatives

In other news, dog bites man.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 01:11:01 am »
In other news, dog bites man.

Bears poop in woods.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 01:13:06 am »
Bears poop in woods.

The sun rises in the East! Water runs downhill! etc.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien