Author Topic: WTF: TV News Reporter Accidentally Eats Cat Vomit Off Studio Floor  (Read 857 times)

Offline happyg

This has to be one of the grossest things we’ve ever seen a TV news anchor do.

On Wednesday morning, Scot Haney, weatherman for Hartford’s CBS affiliate WFSB, scooped up a handful of food-like crumbs from the studio floor and immediately ate it on-the-air. What possessed him to do that in the first place? Well, he thought they were leftover Grape Nuts.

After several seconds of munching, he realizes the food smells like “dog poop” and doesn’t taste so good.

Cut to a later on-air report, where Haney half-giddily/half-horrifiedly told the viewers that he actually ate his own cat’s vomit off the bottom of his shoe. He also tweeted it out for the world to know:
Scot Haney  @ScotHaney3   

I thought they were grape nuts on the floor, i ate them.  It was actually cat vomit that i must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe

Video at link. (I was afraid to watch): http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wtf-tv-news-reporter-accidentally-eats-cat-vomit-off-studio-floor/?utm_content=buffer939f1&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Liberal_Spy

Re: WTF: TV News Reporter Accidentally Eats Cat Vomit Off Studio Floor
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 03:07:22 pm »
Ever seen the one where a reporter has bird crap fall right into his mouth?

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 03:18:21 pm »
Ever seen the one where a reporter has bird crap fall right into his mouth?

Yuk! I'll take almost anything  over something not meant for consumption falling in my mouth!

Liberal_Spy

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 03:49:37 pm »
happyg, Liberal_Spy

Thank you.  The way my day has been going I really needed this.
Laughed so hard I started coughing.

:silly: :silly: :silly: