Author Topic: I've had enough of Barack Obama's lies - haven't you?  (Read 1285 times)

rangerrebew

I've had enough of Barack Obama's lies - haven't you?
« on: October 11, 2013, 09:48:14 am »

I’ve Had Enough of Barack Obama’s Lies - Haven’t You America?

As I watched the President's press conference yesterday, my jaw actually dropped as he stood before the American people and lied his keister off! Just when it might seem he had something intelligent to say, he just did what he always does and lied through his teeth. I could not believe it, he has surpassed even his own documented record of BS!

Here, let me remind you of a couple of hundred documented lies, which you can read by clicking here.

How is it that Obama can talk for almost an hour and not tell one single truth except to say, that he will not negotiate? It literally boggles the mind of any rational human being.

While telling us that to raise the debt ceiling, is NOT to raise the debt? Now how is that possible? The President also said "The greatest nation on Earth shouldn't have to get permission from a few irresponsible members of Congress every couple of months just to keep our government open or to prevent an economic catastrophe,"

"Irresponsible members of congress?" Hey pal, I have a newsflash for you; Yes, the way you do business, you should get permission! The way Obama spends, he makes drunken sailors on shore leave look frugal! And here's something else Mr. "Constitutional Law Professor" - the United States of America is a R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C, not a "democracy"!

Speaker John Boehner and other GOP leaders are demanding spending cuts in exchange for raising that limit. But on this, as well as the budget, Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid say they will not negotiate. So someone tell me just how spending cuts are a bad thing? Well apparently, if you're the president, who has added more debt in one term than all the rest of your predecessors, it is a bad thing! But when you go on camera and actually say that you are cutting the deficit in half by spending us into oblivion, well that just takes the cake!

"Let's stop the excuses. Let's take a vote in the House. Let's end this shutdown right now," President Obama said today. OK buddy, great idea. That can be accomplished, but that would mean that you have to act like an adult and not a spoiled little brat!

The president also cited "Tea Party Republicans" in his complaints, and urged John Boehner to hold a vote in the House on a spending bill, claiming such a vote would immediately end the partial government shutdown Obama said Democrats would join with some Republicans to pass it .What does the President think that republicans in congress have been doing for the last week, playing Parcheesi? They have been passing bills that would fund the government. Obama and Harry Reid just aren't listening. Obama and Reid really hate those darned Tea Partiers, don't they? After all, if it wasn't for the Tea Party they might have gotten away with quite a bit more skullduggery, closed door, back-room dirty deals, than they already have.

Thank God almighty for the Tea Party!

I have a bit of news for you Barack Hussein Obama; nobody is buying your lies anymore, everybody has seen and had enough of your particular kind of "change" and the devastation that it is wreaking upon our country. You also need to remember that every time you lie, we have it on tape, so really, just who do you think you're kidding?

But when you live in Obama's imaginary Utopian world of rainbows and unicorns, it's not really all that hard to comprehend now, is it?

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ive-enough-barack-obamas-lies-havent-america/#ixzz2hPBb9lNA
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ive-enough-barack-obamas-lies-havent-america/#1dgSljsiokfMoDPC.99

Offline GourmetDan

Re: I've had enough of Barack Obama's lies - haven't you?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 04:49:48 pm »
The President also said "The greatest nation on Earth shouldn't have to get permission from a few irresponsible members of Congress every couple of months just to keep our government open or to prevent an economic catastrophe,"

An economic catastrophe may be exactly what Bambi has in mind...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Re: I've had enough of Barack Obama's lies - haven't you?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 09:25:20 pm »
The President also said "The greatest nation on Earth shouldn't have to get permission from a few irresponsible members of Congress every couple of months just to keep our government open or to prevent an economic catastrophe,"

He misspoke.  He meant to say "there will no longer be irresponsible members of congress because I will be the dictator and they will be out of a job - maybe dead". :doa: