Author Topic: Quentin Tarantino: Batman Is Not a Very Interesting Character  (Read 910 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Quentin Tarantino: Batman Is Not a Very Interesting Character
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:11:36 pm »
Quentin Tarantino: Batman Is Not a Very Interesting Character

Quentin Tarantino is a man of many words, whether fanboys like it or not.

In a new interview with French print publication Les Inrockuptibles, translated by The Playlist, Tarantino admits he’s not interested in Batman movies because, well, he doesn’t find the superhero all that fascinating.

“I have to admit that I don’t really have an opinion,” he said of Ben Affleck’s Batman casting. “Why? Because Batman is not a very interesting character. For any actor. There is simply not much to play. I think Michael Keaton did it the best, and I wish good luck to Ben Affleck. But, you know who would have made a great Batman? Alec Baldwin in the ’80s.”

Tarantino went on to defend Gore Verbinski’s box office disappointment “The Lone Ranger,” which recently made the director’s 10 best movies of the year.

more at:  http://variety.com/2013/film/news/quentin-tarantino-batman-is-not-a-very-interesting-character-1200712931/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald