Author Topic: CNN's Blitzer Slapped for Defying Obama  (Read 635 times)

Offline Rapunzel

CNN's Blitzer Slapped for Defying Obama
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:22:19 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/10/cnn-blitzer-obamacare-plantation

CNN's Blitzer Slapped for Defying Obama

by John Nolte 10 Oct 2013, 6:38 AM PDT

As someone who suffers through the left-wing monotone of CNN's Wolf Blitzer for two hours a day, I can tell you that Blitzer spews opinions all the time. Wolf is especially good at reassuring America that President Obama really, really, REALLY cares about what the everyday American is concerned about. Wednesday, though, Wolf slipped and spouted an opinion of which Obama and the media's Narrative Plantation Overseers did not approve. He has since taken it back.

During a segment about the ObamaCare launch debacle, Blitzer said, "They had three years to get this ready. If they weren't fully ready, they should accept the advice Republicans are giving them, delay it for a year, get it ready and make sure it works."

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOjFqeocJvw
--

Immediately, Blitzer's media colleagues hauled their pal into Room 101 and strapped a caged rat to his face.

Soon after, Blitzer tweeted this:

--
 Wolf Blitzer        ✔ @wolfblitzer

Context matters. Earlier I said the govt shouldn't launch a website before it works. I did not express a view about the individual mandate.
4:32 PM - 9 Oct 2013

--

The tweet doesn't even make sense. The GOP are not giving Obama advice about postponing the launch of the website. This is all about the mandate. Period.

But truth and logic do not matter. What matters is that Blitzer has publicly stated that today we are at war with Eastasia.

All day long, CNN anchors spew left-wing, government-approved opinion. But step off the Narrative Plantation just ONCE, and it is just a matter of hours before you get a re-educated retraction.

Follow  John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC       

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776