Author Topic: Liberal Radio Host Bill Press Says Death Benefits To Families of Fallen Troops Should Not Be Paid During Shutdown  (Read 1254 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/

Liberal Radio Host Bill Press Says Death Benefits To Families of Fallen Troops Should Not Be Paid During Shutdown…

What a piece of garbage.

Via Free Beacon:

BILL PRESS: When you shut down the government, a lot of great things are not going to get done. And why should we make an exception for those that just happen to pop up and get a lot of media attention?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfQ5Hrapd8#t=51

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
In that case, I think all soldiers should take off their uniforms and don civilian clothes until it's over.

Let some of Obama's "friends" pick up a weapon and fight....and die.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Liberal_Spy

You have your loons and so do we.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In that case, I think all soldiers should take off their uniforms and don civilian clothes until it's over.

Let some of Obama's "friends" pick up a weapon and fight....and die.

I wish they could do that!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Liberal_Spy

I wish they could do that!

They could, but they'd be marked as AWOL, deserter after 30 days and then dishonorably discharged.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
They could, but they'd be marked as AWOL, deserter after 30 days and then dishonorably discharged.

They would be no worse than an AWOL president who continually says things like "I will not negotiate", even when the very same soldiers' pay depends on his being willing to negotiate.

Oh?  He shouldn't have to negotiate?  Then the soldiers and their families shouldn't have to go without pay.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

famousdayandyear

They would be no worse than an AWOL president who continually says things like "I will not negotiate", even when the very same soldiers' pay depends on his being willing to negotiate.

Oh?  He shouldn't have to negotiate?  Then the soldiers and their families shouldn't have to go without pay.

Exactly.  These are troops we are talking about here for whom AWOL is not an option.
They are fallen--dead, killed, deceased.  The amount of money paid to their families is miniscule compared to Michelle's wardrobe budget.  This is pure vengeance coming from the SpiteHouse directed at military wives, children, mothers and dads.  Despicable.

Offline Cincinnatus

Ah, FDay, the very word I would use when describing Bill Press: Despicable. Or: loathsome, or slimy, or detestable, or a number of other choice adjectives.

Press has always been a creep, but somehow, perhaps due to the influence of Obama, has now sunk to even deeper depths of creepiness.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline xfreeper

I'd say it is better to start with the white house and admin when it comes to cutting payments

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'd say it is better to start with the white house and admin when it comes to cutting payments

It's better to start with all the government-run golf courses on military bases, etc..    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

It's better to start with all the government-run golf courses on military bases, etc..    :smokin:
Or the Obamas' travel, food and alcohol budget.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org