Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings  (Read 920 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings
« on: October 10, 2013, 05:56:43 pm »
Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings

Has Fox News Channel found the new queen of primetime cable news?

In her second night on Fox News’ new primetime lineup, Megyn Kelly clocked the highest adults 25-54 rating across all of cable news, building on her Bill O’Reilly lead-in.

Kelly averaged 623,000 demo viewers and 2.8 million viewers overall — and did it without Sen. Ted Cruz, her premiere-night big “get.”

Compared to her maiden voyage in primetime the previous night Kelly’s show jumped 116% in the demo and 34% in overall audience.

In so doing, she beat CNN’s Piers Morgan and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow combined — in both metrics. Morgan logged 590,000 viewers, 169,000 of them in the demo; Maddow logged 1.1 million viewers, 291,000 in the demo.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/megyn-kelly-tops-night-in-cable-news-ratings/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:58:19 pm »
Cannot understand this.

Last night's show was unwatchable and unbearable.  Ungraceful exits from segments....overall stupid topics

.....and that hair....my God!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 06:09:22 pm »
Cannot understand this.

Last night's show was unwatchable and unbearable.  Ungraceful exits from segments....overall stupid topics

.....and that hair....my God!

I really liked her morning show.  Can't strand her night time show so far, plus I no longer watch the two hours in morning she used to host.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 06:23:32 pm »
Give it a little time, the show could evolve into something better. Remember how Greta’s show started. It was a celebrity gossip magazine show mostly. Dominated by stories of the famous involved in scandals or  beautiful girls who were murdered or missing. I hated it......  Her show once she went back to covering politics ended up being one of the better ones on FOX.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:24:19 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn