Author Topic: Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Says “Martial Law” Is Needed To Reopen The Government  (Read 3675 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/

Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Says “Martial Law” Is Needed To Reopen The Government…

Wait, she wants what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY23MIsxwsc

famousdayandyear

Miss Lee be needin to proteck dat weave, yall.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My people dey be needin dis here clean bill, jus to be getting on.

Ya know what I be sayin?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

No, not Marcia law! Anything but that!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sheila Jackson Lee is an embarrassment to the human race!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

Sheila Jackson Lee is an embarrassment to the human race!
Total waste of a carbon unit. The quintessential poster child for retroactive abortion.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

she bees trippin'
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Liberal_Spy

Martial law, no matter which party is trying to invoke it, is bad news for our freedoms.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Gee, ya think?

famousdayandyear

Martial law, no matter which party is trying to invoke it, is bad news for our freedoms.

Whut?  Ya don't say.  Well shut my pea-pickin mouf!

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

You guys are good.   :beer:

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

famousdayandyear

Y'all all be hijackin attenshun from Miss Jackson Lee of Houston.  All dis be upsettin and ignant all up in heah.  Dis ain't Head Start, y'all. We be talkin series like marcia laws and de popo and all dat.  Pul-lease.

Liberal_Spy

It doesn't show.........

I've been nothing but polite are cordial to the posters here. I realize you are frustrated over current events, and that you believe people like me, and those who think like me are responsible for the problems, but maybe instead of insulting me you should try to enlighten me. Here I am, a liberal, posting and having conversations in the belly of the beast.

Offline musiclady

I've been nothing but polite are cordial to the posters here. I realize you are frustrated over current events, and that you believe people like me, and those who think like me are responsible for the problems, but maybe instead of insulting me you should try to enlighten me. Here I am, a liberal, posting and having conversations in the belly of the beast.

LOL!

You're a self-admitted liberal, LS.  We don't "believe" the problems are due to people like you.  We KNOW the problems are due to people like you.

Unlike you, we're not uninvolved in the country, and ill-informed about what's going on.

btw, you're not even close to the 'belly of the beast.'

That would be DU.

Liberal_Spy

LOL!

You're a self-admitted liberal, LS.  We don't "believe" the problems are due to people like you.  We KNOW the problems are due to people like you.

Unlike you, we're not uninvolved in the country, and ill-informed about what's going on.

btw, you're not even close to the 'belly of the beast.'

That would be DU.

If you ever find in within yourself to overcome your loathing of me I would be more than happy to have a good, civil conversation with you. I don't dislike you at all, and I respect that you have your own belief system that is different than my own.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

You have been polite, I will give you credit for that since past liberal members have done nothing but hurl insults when they couldn't argue their points anymore.....I am sure members here would love to enlighten you if they thought they had a chance to change your mind on some issues...one point in your favor is you didn't vote for Obama....

...as far as the belly of the beast comment...I have to laugh........we are just average Americans worried about the direction of our country...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Liberal_Spy

You have been polite, I will give you credit for that since past liberal members have done nothing but hurl insults when they couldn't argue their points anymore.....I am sure members here would love to enlighten you if they thought they had a chance to change your mind on some issues...one point in your favor is you didn't vote for Obama....

...as far as the belly of the beast comment...I have to laugh........we are just average Americans worried about the direction of our country...

The belly of the beast comment was supposed to make you laugh.

famousdayandyear

I am sooooo frustrated, I have to call up Miss Shirley Q Liquor to get back to Miss Jackson Lee of Houston, Texas.  Here's Miss Liquor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIACcV5G92w

Offline musiclady

The belly of the beast comment was supposed to make you laugh.

Most liberals really think that, so it didn't come through as humor.

You should spend some time as a conservative (sort of like "Black Like Me") and find out what it's like to be derided, belittled, lied about, called names, and accused of racism and bigotry every day of your life by popular culture, the President, leftist politicians and the media.

You might grow a little empathy toward Obama's enemies if you did..

Offline Cincinnatus

You have been polite. He(?) [not that it matters] has indeed been polite and well spoken. So far I have enjoyed his posts more than some on here who claim they are Conservatives and/or state they have been here since Day 1.

I welcome you aboard, Liberal_Spy, and look forward to some intelligent and hopefully provocative exchanges with you.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

famousdayandyear

You have been polite. He(?) [not that it matters] has indeed been polite and well spoken. So far I have enjoyed his posts more than some on here who claim they are Conservatives and/or state they have been here since Day 1.

I welcome you aboard, Liberal_Spy, and look forward to some intelligent and hopefully provocative exchanges with you.

There is a "Welcome" thread for precisely that purpose.  This is a thread about the famous congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:16:27 am by famousdayandyear »

Liberal_Spy

Most liberals really think that, so it didn't come through as humor.

You should spend some time as a conservative (sort of like "Black Like Me") and find out what it's like to be derided, belittled, lied about, called names, and accused of racism and bigotry every day of your life by popular culture, the President, leftist politicians and the media.

You might grow a little empathy toward Obama's enemies if you did..

There is hatred, bigotry and misinformation spewed from both sides towards the other. The left wing is most certainly not innocent of this, but neither is the right. I've never understood why my fellows berate and antagonize the Republicans, but at the same time, you have to admit that you yourself were immediately hostile towards my presence. Both sides are very jaded towards the other.