Author Topic: Obama 'expects' solution on military death benefits Wednesday  (Read 3555 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama 'expects' solution on military death benefits Wednesday
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 12:06:02 am »
I'm not a democrat by any stretch of the imagination. I don't vote for democrats and I don't try to defend them. Some of their ideology intersects with my own, but the same can be said of conservatives. I personally believe that all the news organizations are bought and paid for. I think real journalism died out years ago, and all that remains is the puppet show that is designed to spoon feed their obedient audience.

Serious question.  If you call yourself 'as liberal' as people get,  are you a Communist?

And if so, why don't you support our Marxist President?

btw, totally agree with you about the press, other than the fact that there actually is real journalism out there.

It's just only coming from conservatives, who don't make it into the WH Press Corps with a Marxist president.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 12:12:04 am »
Serious question.  If you call yourself 'as liberal' as people get,  are you a Communist?

And if so, why don't you support our Marxist President?

btw, totally agree with you about the press, other than the fact that there actually is real journalism out there.

It's just only coming from conservatives, who don't make it into the WH Press Corps with a Marxist president.

I recognize that communism sounds amazing in theory, but is impractical in the real world. My lack of support for Obama probably rivals your own, and I'm telling you that he is nothing close to a communist. He's a lot of things; a liar, an impotent president, inconsistent and detached from the best interests of Americans, but a communist? No.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 01:17:18 am »
I recognize that communism sounds amazing in theory, but is impractical in the real world. My lack of support for Obama probably rivals your own, and I'm telling you that he is nothing close to a communist. He's a lot of things; a liar, an impotent president, inconsistent and detached from the best interests of Americans, but a communist? No.

He's a Marxist.

He believes in the economic philosophy of redistribution of wealth.  Taking away from the 'rich' to give to the poor.

But like a typical Communist bureaucrat, he believes that all the power, and all the wealth really belong to the government (i.e. himself).

Not recognizing why he does what he does, what his training was as a child, and what his 'values' are, is a bit naïve.

Perhaps you should stick around this intelligent forum and learn a bit more before you go back to liberal lala land.

I think you have potential to become something, because you have shown that you, at some level, are a thinking person.

That distinguishes you from 98% of your liberal comrades.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 01:29:55 am »
[[ The press was so filled with disdain for him that I'm surprised that they didn't throw shoes at him (Bush). ]]

Well, they throw things at Obama, too.

Kisses, roses, compliments, etc.!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 01:33:15 am »
[[ The press was so filled with disdain for him that I'm surprised that they didn't throw shoes at him (Bush). ]]

Well, they throw things at Obama, too.

Kisses, roses, compliments, etc.!

LOL! Good point, Fishrrman!  GOOD point!   :patriot:

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2013, 01:51:47 am »
He's a Marxist.

He believes in the economic philosophy of redistribution of wealth.  Taking away from the 'rich' to give to the poor.

But like a typical Communist bureaucrat, he believes that all the power, and all the wealth really belong to the government (i.e. himself).

Not recognizing why he does what he does, what his training was as a child, and what his 'values' are, is a bit naïve.

Perhaps you should stick around this intelligent forum and learn a bit more before you go back to liberal lala land.

I think you have potential to become something, because you have shown that you, at some level, are a thinking person.

That distinguishes you from 98% of your liberal comrades.

Well, seeing as neither of us supports Obama, disagreeing too much about what it is that gives us a common enemy seems pointless. I'm very glad to have your support.  :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2013, 01:58:34 am »
Well, seeing as neither of us supports Obama, disagreeing too much about what it is that gives us a common enemy seems pointless. I'm very glad to have your support.  :laugh:

Your non-support of Obama is what distinguishes you from your peers, spy.

I hope that his faux concern for the despicable lack of support for the families of the fallen is something that cements in your mind, what a lowlife he really is.

My son served in the military (two tours in Iraq), and Obama's disdain for our men and women in uniform is one of the things I despise the most about him.

He is the worst Commander in Chief in history, and he should not be forgiven for what he has done here.