Author Topic: Romney to Hannity: I Wasn't Clear Enough How Bad Obama Was for America  (Read 940 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=530021

Newsmax
Romney to Hannity: I Wasn't Clear Enough How Bad Obama Was for America
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 06:10 AM

By: Greg Richter

Nearly a year after his presidential campaign ended in failure, Mitt Romney says he wasn't clear enough in 2012 on one basic message: how bad President Obama's policies are for the American economy.

Appearing on Fox News Channel's "Hannity" on Tuesday, the former Massachusetts governor admitted, "I did not make that message clear as I should have during my campaign."

A Washington Post story on Tuesday revealed that Romney's own polls throughout the campaign showed he was likely to lose to Obama, even though reports immediately after his loss showed his entire campaign was caught by surprise.

He might not have won the nation's highest office, but he still has advice for those currently in Washington.

Nothing will get done in government, he said, unless all parties come together. "And this president has not shown that inclination, frankly, since he's been in office. And the country's in the balance."

With a government shutdown more than a week old and a debt ceiling  deadline looming, Romney said, "These are real concerns that will affect a lot of people, and the president's got to engage and work in the job of governing, not just campaigning and posturing."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Romney to Hannity: I Wasn't Clear Enough How Bad Obama Was for America
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 12:47:49 pm »
FUMR!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:49:51 pm »
It totally pisses me off that he....exactly like John McCain (who said that Obama would make a "good" president) put his bullsh*t genteel principles first before FIGHTING AND STANDING UP FOR THE COUNTRY! 

Tantamount to having a Roman emperor say nice things about Attila being a devoted husband and father....and somebody I can work with, etc......instead of just STFU and putting his head on a pike.   Figuratively, of course.   :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:51:50 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 12:58:01 pm »
Exactly.  He lost it the moment he allowed Candy Crowley to give Obama the big assist in the debates.  Had he gone for the jugular - at that moment - the tide would have shifted dramatically.

----

Of course, there is the nanosecond attention span of of the average voter...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 04:12:17 pm »

Tantamount to having a Roman emperor say nice things about Attila being a devoted husband and father

Or stauch supporter of baby euthanasia, madam  Hillary Clinton, as mother of the year.  Maybe Charles Manson as lifer of the century.  How about Eric Holder as jurist of the century? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 04:17:05 pm »
Exactly.  He lost it the moment he allowed Candy Crowley to give Obama the big assist in the debates.  Had he gone for the jugular - at that moment - the tide would have shifted dramatically.

----

Of course, there is the nanosecond attention span of of the average voter...

Completely agree.

He had the opportunity, and let the left rule the day.

It was a gentleman against a punk, and his slobbering lackeys.  He needed to fight, and he didn't.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.