Author Topic: AWKward: WH adviser Dan Pfeiffer apologizes for ‘horrendous’ N-word tweet  (Read 885 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, he apologized. That makes it all ok.

White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer is well on his way to having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

@jmartNYT also a much bleep factor on the right—
Dan Pfeiffer (@pfeiffer44) October 08, 2013

No need for the press to inquire into this. No need for Obama to take any action in regard to his employment. No need for the usually perennially outraged to make a fuss. Oh, heck no. He apologized.

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/08/awkward-wh-adviser-dan-pfeiffer-apologizes-for-horrendous-n-word-tweet/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

RB  @RBPundit   

Hey @pfeiffer44 how many times have you used the n-word so that "bigger" gets autocorrected to the term you use more often? HMMM??

So, @pfeiffer44 realized there was the n word on his feed and deleted it, like Gov Perry did his rock

I'll accept @pfeiffer44's apology just as soon as he accepts Perry's rock story. Until then, his tweet is obvious evidence of closet racism

Greg Pollowitz   @GPollowitz   

You see, the Left has been telling us we're racist bc we're unconsciously racist. Isn't that what they'd say if Rush L made that typo?

Carl Gustav  @CaptYonah   

Hi @pfeiffer44, please deal with your latent racism. Thanks.

Geoff Hamby  @GeoffHambyUA   

So @pfeiffer44 is accidentally tweeting out the "N-word" huh? Funny thing about auto-correct is it only substitutes commonly used words.

Suze   @suze109   

Hey @pfeiffer44 I guess you'd call that a typing #glitch, huh?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision
It might be the President's codename. It wouldn't surprise me.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Online Lando Lincoln

Next thing you know, the "B" will exiled far away from the "N" on the keyboard.  They will no longer be allowed to be neighbors and we will all need to re-learn typing.

A classic typo and now he has to defend himself...  At least it is mostly the left beating up on a lefty.  But, we have larger things to worry about.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
Agreed. Gotcha is fun to play but wastes time and diverts attention from the important issues of the day.
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline DCPatriot

We all know that smart phones and tablets anticipate what word you're typing when texting, etc..

For the phone/tablet to select "Nigg*r", it had to have been saved on that phone....IOW....he purposely used that word previously.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"I am responsible for what I say.  I am not responsible for what your understand."  ...me

Online Lando Lincoln

As a member of a jury (which these things are coming to, it seems), I believe there is reasonable doubt. 
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

It might be the President's codename. It wouldn't surprise me.

:silly: :silly:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf