Author Topic: Power play: Harry Reid sidelined Joe Biden  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Power play: Harry Reid sidelined Joe Biden
« on: October 08, 2013, 11:45:44 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Power play: Harry Reid sidelined Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »
Is it possible crazy Uncle Joe has been a wet blanket at their meetings, arguing that their scorched earth policy is not working in their favor, and recommending Obama negotiate? Thus, out he goes?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
Is it possible crazy Uncle Joe has been a wet blanket at their meetings, arguing that their scorched earth policy is not working in their favor, and recommending Obama negotiate? Thus, out he goes?
Wouldn't that mean he actually comprehends what's going on? Hmm, hard to tell.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »
I wouldn't rule it out. When it comes to making deals, this administration has turned to Biden, who (admittedly) has done a good job with that, as stupid as he may come off as sometimes. That might explain why Obama pointed the finger at Reid a couple days ago. (Of course, Obama's administrative role in which departments get shut down can't be ignored, as much as he would like that.)

The bottom line is that Reid does not want to negotiate. He is out for political points, not the betterment of the country. I saw this coming last year. Yet America got caught up in the war on wymyns.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf