Author Topic: Wow: Truckers Intend To Slow Beltway Traffic to a Crawl, Creating a Three-Lane Deep Rolling Roadblock, In Support of the Constitution  (Read 1193 times)

Offline sinkspur

Never understood this sort of thing.  These truckers must be raking it in; they can afford days off to pull a stunt that won't do anything but piss off Washington commuters.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Never understood this sort of thing.  *  *  *

That applies to an ever-lengthening list of topics, doesn't it.

famousdayandyear

Lord, let me piss off at least ONE Washington, DC commuter!   And, please Lord, let it be the driver of [fill in the friggin blank] Congressman.

Offline musiclady

Never understood this sort of thing.  These truckers must be raking it in; they can afford days off to pull a stunt that won't do anything but piss off Washington commuters.

Apparently they believe that some things are worth losing a little pay for.

Like saving the country from disaster.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online DCPatriot

Stupid article doesn't even think to provide the date(s).    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

famousdayandyear

Stupid article doesn't even think to provide the date(s).    :shrug:

Information only, DC.  Ace of Spades HQ is a blog.  That's why I posted this opinion piece under the Opinion/Blog category.  Since they are not a news site, but provide only commentary, I would not expect them to provide the Who,What,Where,Why,When information that a true "news" source should do. 

In that sense then, the commentary is not an "article".

I respect your comment that, in your view, it is "stupid".

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Yet we do it. Take unpaid time off to do something we think is worth while. I figure you got a choice. Get out there, earn and get yours while the getting is good. Or make a difference. I'll choose the second option, thanks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf