Author Topic: Family NOT Allowed To See Body Or Daughter Of Young Mother Killed By DC Police  (Read 1065 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqFfqH8zGg

Family NOT Allowed To See Body Or Daughter Of Young Mother Killed By DC Police

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I forget who said it...could have been Gerald Rivera....but he indicated that "her body was torn apart by the bullets that struck her".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

One more thing.....a person that is planning a committing "suicide by cop" is not going to spend money to have her car detailed.

That car was spotless.....until the police got involved in her life.

I think that what happened that she accidentally got turned around....which in DC around the White House is very easy to do....and that her personality what it was.....that of a hard, tough beotch...did not want to deal with the District police, etc..

She thought that if she just ignored them and drove away that she'd be okay.....after all, the only damage sustained was to her own vehicle.

But no.....the police persisted in chasing her.   

Her bitchiness cost her her life.

Offline SouthTexas

They have to turn the body over sooner or later don't they?

Online DCPatriot

They have to turn the body over sooner or later don't they?

I don't think so....if it is determined that nothing could be gained by it.   No closure, etc..

Nobody can argue that seeing a body with twelve (12) upper torso shots...some head shots...that it is not recognizable.  So, what's the purpose?

Offline SouthTexas

I don't think so....if it is determined that nothing could be gained by it.   No closure, etc..

Nobody can argue that seeing a body with twelve (12) upper torso shots...some head shots...that it is not recognizable.  So, what's the purpose?

Our dead bodies now belong to the government?

Offline GourmetDan

I think that what happened that she accidentally got turned around....which in DC around the White House is very easy to do....and that her personality what it was.....that of a hard, tough beotch...did not want to deal with the District police, etc..

She thought that if she just ignored them and drove away that she'd be okay.....after all, the only damage sustained was to her own vehicle.

But no.....the police persisted in chasing her.   

Her bitchiness cost her her life.

The Fox News article that I posted the other day said that the first SS agent fired at her and the chase started after that.  Don't know if that has disappeared down the memory-hole or not, but I think she made a mistake, got shot at and was trying to avoid guys w/ guns that wanted to shoot her after that.

She made it for a little ways...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Was she shot at before or after she rammed the barrier at the WH?

I think all the facts in this case make a big difference.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.