Author Topic: Ben Shapiro: TruthRevolt Will Make MSM 'Pay' for Lies, Change 'Nature of Media'  (Read 1099 times)

Offline happyg

On Sunday, Breitbart News Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro discussed the launch of a new website that will seek to "change the nature of media" by exposing the donors and advertisers that enable the mainstream media to distort the truth and push their agendas with no accountability, especially when it comes to their bottom lines.

Shapiro will lead TruthRevolt.org, which will launch on Monday to expose the mainstream media and “unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases."

Appearing on Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 with Breitbart News Executive Chairman and host Stephen K. Bannon, Shapiro said those who "bankroll" and enable the mainstream media to lie and "push their agenda" must "be made aware that the American public is not going to stand for this bullshit."

He simply said there has to be a "price to pay for that."

Shapiro said TruthRevolt will be billed as the "anti-Media Matters." He emphasized that Media Matters has tried to destroy the careers of conservatives who are truth-tellers and TruthRevolt will "turn that around and go after the liars of the left-wing" and the mainstream media.

He went on to say, "we're not going to stop until we've made clear to these advertisers" that the American public is not happy with advertisers supporting and spending cash on people" who are propagandizing on behalf of the obama administration" and other left-wing causes.

Shapiro said because "money talks," the media will not change, and the mainstream media will continue to peddle their lies and distortions while omitting facts that hurt their agenda "unless these folks start to feel it in their wallet."

He said TruthRevolt's goal is going to be to "change the nature of media" by "actually making it clear that they are going to lose money if they" continue to mislead Americans.

Shapiro said nothing has contributed more to the rise of President Barack Obama and the death of traditional Americanism than the mainstream media.

"They have to be made to pay by the capitalists that they despise," Shapiro said.

Shapiro said TruthRevolt will look at donors to and stock holders of left-wing organizations like Media Matters and J Street and "hold them accountable to their own communities" because their donors may not even know "what they are signing" when they write checks to these organizations.

Shapiro also emphasized that the left has made it uncomfortable for conservatives to tell the truth and TruthRevolt will attempt to make it "just as uncomfortable for the left to lie."

Bannon, the host, mentioned that his father's favorite person to see on television on the right is Shapiro because of his relentlessness and  fierceness in combating the left and the mainstream media.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/06/Ben-Shapiro-TruthRevolt-Will-Make-MSM-Pay-for-Lies-Change-Nature-of-Media

Offline Millee

The more people willing to shine a light on these cockroaches the better!  :beer: :patriot:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How does this resource become known to millions of voters, from among all the others in this age of information overload, and judgment shortage?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

How does this resource become known to millions of voters, from among all the others in this age of information overload, and judgment shortage?

I don't know about you but my e- mail list consist of many, many friends and acquaintances in almost every state.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't know about you but my e- mail list consist of many, many friends and acquaintances in almost every state.

:thumbsup:

So does mine!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

Gee I don't know, TS.  Something interesting about the toolbar AB created for our site is the Alexa rating for all websites.. we have steadily been moving up BTW, but interesting when you look at the ratings sites like THE BLAZE are very high up there, so is Breitbart and Daily Caller and Hot Air - all of which means these sites have a high and increasing readership...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776