Author Topic: Christian students forced to pray to allah, study Quran, pledge allegiance to Afghan flag  (Read 1655 times)

rangerrebew

Christian Students Forced To Pray To Allah, Study Quran, Pledge Allegiance To Afghan Flag

Supposedly there is a separation of church of state that permeates our government and public schools that only applies to Christianity and Judaism and does not apply to Islam, the RELIGION of peace, haha!

Christian students are not allowed to have prayer in the classroom or at sporting events.  They are not allowed to sing traditional Christmas songs that mention God, Christ or even a baby in a manger.  Christians are not allowed to hold Baccalaureate services for graduating seniors.  They are not allowed to post the Ten Commandments and students are told they can’t even write about God being their hero.  Some public schools go so far as to ban teachers from showing up at the Christian event ‘See You At The Pole’ on their own time.

But at the same time, schools are allowed to teach all about Islam and make students participate in Muslim activities in the classroom.  A high school in Dearborn, Michigan even held a separate prom for Muslim girls only, but no one seems to be challenging their violation of church and state.

In another prime example of how the separation of church and state does not apply to Islam can be found in the public schools of Jerome, Illinois.  Jerome is a small suburb of the state capital Springfield.  The population is only about 1,500 people and according to the Census is about 94% white.

But you wouldn’t think so with what is being planned at Westhills Middle School this coming November.  To begin with, our supposedly Christian President, Barack HUSSEIN Obama declared the month of November to be Muslim Appreciation Month.  Please note that there is no Christian Appreciation Month, Week, Day, Hour or Minute.  Oh no, that would violate the government endorsing a religion, but evidently declaring a whole month for Islam isn’t endorsing a religion.

In conjunction with Muslim Appreciation Month, school administrators at Westhills Middle School, that teaches grades 6-8, have decided go Muslim for the month of November.  They say that every day, the 300 students learn about Islam and the Muslim life.  They will start the day praying to Allah and repeating the Islamic pledge of allegiance to the Afghan flag.  Students will study reading and writing in Arabic along with Islamic history.  The school cafeteria will also be serving traditional Islamic meals.

And guess what else?  They will be studying the Quran.

The school has mandated that for the month of November, that girls must wear abayas and boys must wear thobes.  Parents will be required to purchase the Muslim clothing.  Any student not participating in the activities will receive a failing grade and forced to take the same grade over again.

Even Christian and Jewish students will be required to pray to Allah and live as a Muslim for a month.  What do you think would happen if Muslim students were required to pray to God, study the Bible and live as a Christian or Jew for a month?  There would be such an uproar that Obama and Holder would probably get involved.

Yet students are not allowed to pray to God, recite the Christian Pledge or study the Bible, but they are being FORCED to do so with Islam.  Today’s public schools have stopped teaching about America’s Christian history, yet they are going to be taught the history of Islam.

The school’s principle defends the school’s program, saying:

“I have been seeing a disturbing trend in the conservative news media when it comes to racism against Muslims. There is simply too much prejudice in today’s western culture. All I know to do is to reach out to the children. I hope by showing them the true meaning of this peaceful religion I can bring acceptance to future generations.”

Now would it surprise you to learn that the school principal’s name is Mohammed Ishir?

If I were a parent in Jerome, I would not allow my child to participate in the pagan lessons. I would also be demanding that Ishir be fired for violating my child’s First Amendment right to freedom of religion.  I would be talking to one of the Christian law firms that helps so many individuals who have had their Christian rights violated.  Christians around the state of Illinois and neighboring states need to show up at Westhills Middle School and protest Ishir’s Muslim indoctrination of the local students.  He needs to be stopped before it happens.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/christian-students-forced-pray-allah-study-quran-pledge-allegiance-afghan-flag/#lrVaUdFpdCGU68jt.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I find this crap tiresome.

Find me a single line in the Qu'ran that does not have a matching line in the old or new testament. You can't. Same source documents. Same basic conclusions.

Now - is Islam incompatible with Western thought? Absolutely.  There are convergences, but by and large there is a huge gap. So teach the kids the gaps. If done right (yes, I know, big if) it will promote understanding of why the two systems of thought will never match up.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I find this crap tiresome.

Find me a single line in the Qu'ran that does not have a matching line in the old or new testament. You can't. Same source documents. Same basic conclusions.

Now - is Islam incompatible with Western thought? Absolutely.  There are convergences, but by and large there is a huge gap. So teach the kids the gaps. If done right (yes, I know, big if) it will promote understanding of why the two systems of thought will never match up.

I'm not against children learning about different religions in school, as long as each religion is treated truthfully.  But, the implementation of Islam is incompatible with Western society.  We are losing in this area because we are afraid to talk about the problem - it wouldn't be politically correct.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!