Author Topic: Obama Administration Shuts Down Amber Alert System (Make shutdown hurt policy).  (Read 1942 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I guess we can add Amber Alerts to something the administration considers non essential.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

Offline happyg

I hope no children come up missing while Obummer plays his dangerous games.

Offline Rapunzel

Sadly, a perfect time for pedophiles to strike.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

Which will be blamed on the GOP.  Same is a plane crashes, a hurricane strikes, a terrorist attack happens, etc. etc. etc.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This guy will stop at nothing.

Hey guys, there is some weird stuff coming. There is no way to know how far King Obama is going go with all this.

Wow. Amber alert. Jeez! What a heartless bastard. Well, it looks like he is making his move that we all knew was coming. No doubt that soon we are going to have HLS and TSA troops setting up check points in the streets asking people, "Ver are your papers".

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cincinnatus

I keep thinking that surely Obama has reached the nadir on scumminess and yet every day he achieves a new level of vileness and surprises me.

I wonder how soon he will order the closing of all VA hospitals and the eviction of all patients due to the "shutdown".
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline ABX

Speaking of games, his favorite golf course at Andrews AFB is still open for business (even though it is government run on federal land).
http://www.aafbgc.com/AAFBGC.asp

Offline ladybug

He is clearly out of his mind.

Offline ABX

He is clearly out of his mind.

25th Amendment time. Mental incapacitation.