Author Topic: Playing by the rules and paying taxes makes you an anarchist? (Tea Party)  (Read 526 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:36:33 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Hold on a minute. All of my adult life Leftist Liberals have been telling me that 'anarchist' are Heroes! 'Anarchists' has always been a good thing on the Left. They are valorous protesters sticking it to the man! Power to the people...

So if I understand this correctly, when the Left protests, they heroes; when the Right protests, they are racist, anarchist, and terrorist. Is that about right?

Liberals are far too stupid to even understand how stupid everything they say and do really is.  lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Hold on a minute. All of my adult life Leftist Liberals have been telling me that 'anarchist' are Heroes! 'Anarchists' has always been a good thing on the Left. They are valorous protesters sticking it to the man! Power to the people...

So if I understand this correctly, when the Left protests, they heroes; when the Right protests, they are racist, anarchist, and terrorist. Is that about right?

Liberals are far too stupid to even understand how stupid everything they say and do really is.  lol

Progressives' true intentions are being revealed. Strip away all of that 60's-era nonsense about "freedom" and "compassion" and what is revealed beneath is what was always there, all along: envy, hatred and power-worship.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Progressives' true intentions are being revealed. Strip away all of that 60's-era nonsense about "freedom" and "compassion" and what is revealed beneath is what was always there, all along: envy, hatred and power-worship.

Today yes, but I don't think it started that way. I think the 'hippies' of the 60s and 70s actually believed in all the 'peace and love' nonsense.

But their intolerant, childish, inability to accept any dissent to their world 'utopian' view, has led the Liberals to where they are today which is to outright total fascism.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf