Author Topic: Carney can't cite any actions by Obama to ease shutdown impact  (Read 904 times)

rangerrebew

Carney can't cite any actions by Obama to ease shutdown impact
« on: October 06, 2013, 09:50:57 am »
Carney can’t cite any actions by Obama to ease shutdown impact [VIDEO]

By Neil Munro 6:15 PM 10/04/2013

WASHINGTON — White House spokesman Jay Carney declined to describe any steps taken by President Obama to soften the impact of the government shutdown on Americans.

Instead, Carney tried to blame Congress for the actions of officials in Obama’s agencies who have denied use of free government services by blockading public spaces and parks, shutting down White House and agency websites, and excluding Catholic priests from military bases.

Officials, including Obama, have also tried to spur alarm among investors and pensioners, and Obama promises to veto GOP bills that fund individual agencies.

Has the president “used his agency power and asked any regulator to make life easier in any way for Americans, for example … not putting out signs, not picketing parks, and restarting websites?” The Daily Caller asked Carney in the Oct. 4 White House briefing. “Please give me some examples.”

Carney evaded the question by talking about what the president believes, not what he does.

“What I can tell you the president believes that the Speaker of the House, and he’s asking —” Carney replied without offering any examples.

TheDC repeated the question, asking “Has the president done anything?”

Carney again tried to shift the topic to what the president wants others to do.

“The president has asked Congress to do its job. He does not have the capacity or the power from the Constitution to pass a bill on the House that is a continuing resolution,” he said, again avoiding the TheDC’s question about the president’s use of his constitutional power to manage federal agencies.

TheDC followed up, asking if Americans should view the president’s decisions to rollback free government services as a similar to a strike.

“Is the president putting the government on strike?,” TheDC asked.

“No,” Carney replied, before changing the subject by inviting a Washington Post reporter to ask a question.

The budget impasse began when the GOP demanded the defunding of Obamacare in exchange for a government funding bill.

Since then, the GOP has scaled back its demands, and is now asking for Obama to accept some reforms to the Obamacare network. However, Obama and his allied Democrat have opposed all the GOP’s reforms, and have rejected further government funding until the GOP gives up its reform proposals.

Without the further funding that is being blocked by Obama and the Senate Democrats, roughly 800,000 government employees at numerous agencies have been sent home.

Follow Neil on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/carney-cant-cite-any-actions-by-obama-to-ease-shutdown-impact-video/#ixzz2gvxuxuE8

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Carney can't cite any actions by Obama to ease shutdown impact
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 11:04:30 am »
Obama proves more and more every day how much he truly hates America, and the contempt he has for American people and their history. No American ever would keep Veterans out of the Veterans memorial. But he would, just for fun.

There has never been any real American President, any American person for that matter, in the history of our country who would deliberately, and apparently with either glee or indifference, bring hardship and sadness, ruined dreams and vacations, financial and medical difficulties on the people of America like he has.

He is a sick, sick man. And he hates us more than our enemies do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Carney can't cite any actions by Obama to ease shutdown impact
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 11:20:29 am »
I can hear you thinking. No. I don't think even Mikey Moore, or Jon Stewart, even Bill Maher, or all those Lefty weidos would do what Obama is doing to inflict intentional, deliberate, suffering on the people of America.

The Black Panthers would. But they claim to belong to what they call "the nation of Islam", so they don't count anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.