Author Topic: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent  (Read 838 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« on: October 06, 2013, 06:16:35 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/10/04/Jay-Z-Being-a-Drug-Dealer-will-Help-as-Sports-Agent

Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent

by Cole Muzio 5 Oct 2013, 8:07 AM

Rapper Jay Z, a vocal Obama supporter who has ventured into the field of athlete representation, feels that skills learned as a drug dealer translate well into his current field.

“I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer,” he said. “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up. Or if you want to start some sort of barbershop or car wash—those were the businesses back then. Things you can get in easily to get out of [that] life. At some point, you have to have an exit strategy, because your window is very small; you’re going to get locked up or you’re going to die.”

The former drug dealer has gotten off to a hot start in his new field as a sports agent. Robinson Cano, Victor Cruz, Geno Smith, Skylar Diggins, and Kevin Durant are included in his client roster.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

Re: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:19:16 pm »
They had better keep a CLOSE EYE on their money since drug dealers have been known to steal from the rich to give to themselves.  But I guess if being a "community activist" qualifies someone to be POTUS, being a drug dealer qualifying someone to be a sports agent isn't so far out the realm of possibility. :whocares:

Offline flowers

Re: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:54:08 pm »
“I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer,” he said. “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up.
:thud: