Author Topic: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent  (Read 366 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« on: October 06, 2013, 02:16:35 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/10/04/Jay-Z-Being-a-Drug-Dealer-will-Help-as-Sports-Agent

Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent

by Cole Muzio 5 Oct 2013, 8:07 AM

Rapper Jay Z, a vocal Obama supporter who has ventured into the field of athlete representation, feels that skills learned as a drug dealer translate well into his current field.

“I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer,” he said. “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up. Or if you want to start some sort of barbershop or car wash—those were the businesses back then. Things you can get in easily to get out of [that] life. At some point, you have to have an exit strategy, because your window is very small; you’re going to get locked up or you’re going to die.”

The former drug dealer has gotten off to a hot start in his new field as a sports agent. Robinson Cano, Victor Cruz, Geno Smith, Skylar Diggins, and Kevin Durant are included in his client roster.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Re: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 10:19:16 AM »
They had better keep a CLOSE EYE on their money since drug dealers have been known to steal from the rich to give to themselves.  But I guess if being a "community activist" qualifies someone to be POTUS, being a drug dealer qualifying someone to be a sports agent isn't so far out the realm of possibility. :whocares:
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline flowers

Re: Jay-Z: Drug Dealing Past Will Help Me as Sports Agent
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
“I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer,” he said. “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up.
:thud:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf